UGC Server login failed

On 14.10.2020 at 2:40 AM, Leovizzz said:

I'm thinking of going for this one as it's only 10 BLR (US$ 2) here, but I might not do it if it's not possible to log in from the PS3 (not PS Now). Can anyone tell if it's working right now?

Yes, everythings works perfectly as of today

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

guys i can confirm that "Play. Create. Scare." trophy is still obtainable. Just got it.

If you have problems starting  a UGC Mission like me (network error msg) just press:

Start / User-Generated Content / Mission Filters and change Region from Local to Any  (you can change Show option too)

• Like 2

On 04/04/2021 at 10:56 PM, auber002b said:

guys i can confirm that "Play. Create. Scare." trophy is still obtainable. Just got it.

If you have problems starting  a UGC Mission like me (network error msg) just press:

Start / User-Generated Content / Mission Filters and change Region from Local to Any  (you can change Show option too)

Yeah still works, search fast or play. Create.scare also helps 

• 2 months later...
On 20/02/2021 at 11:52 PM, Deonp47- said:

So I found the solution to the issue pause the game go to user generated content and type in scare in the search bar lemme know if this works for you too (look at my trophy list for proof)

Thanks I'm finally able to get the trophy works like a charm

• 1 month later...

I'm still consistently having this issue of absolutely no connection on festival of blood, but completely fine on infamous 2. none of these methods worked, as they all just boot me to the ugc login failed pop-up. 

is it really just luck? or have the servers just crapped out now?

22 hours ago, terrafin7 said:

I'm still consistently having this issue of absolutely no connection on festival of blood, but completely fine on infamous 2. none of these methods worked, as they all just boot me to the ugc login failed pop-up. 

is it really just luck? or have the servers just crapped out now?

I have no idea, yet I can say that I was unable to go online as well today when I played through the game.  After beating Mary I tried logging in several times including shut down and restart of system and it just kept saying network error on the server.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 9:13 PM, LegendExeter said:

I have no idea, yet I can say that I was unable to go online as well today when I played through the game.  After beating Mary I tried logging in several times including shut down and restart of system and it just kept saying network error on the server.

i was actually able to complete this game recently, and all it took to access the online was deleting the game and reinstalling it. not sure if it'll work for you, but give it a shot! 

hope it all works out:)

Edited by terrafin7

9 hours ago, terrafin7 said:

i was actually able to complete this game recently, and all it took to access the online was deleting the game and reinstalling it. not sure if it'll work for you, but give it a shot! 

hope it all works out:)

Yeah thanks, it turns out I didn't even need to do that.

I read somewhere that their team was fairly responsive, so I sent them a really complimentary DM on twitter and a few days after that the servers were back online.  I never got a direct response from them, which is fine, yet they fixed the server very fast and I was able to complete the online for FoB and INF2 about a month or so ago.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Evilzone-DE said:

I also can't connect to the servers ATM.

So I'll try the next day's again and again.

Hope it will work.. :(

After one night I fixed the problem! :)

Today I tried it again and same thing like before; always the "server offline" notification.

I found this info in another forum:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/165112-finally-the-solution-for-the-ugc-issue/

Read the first post.

I set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 and it worked immediately for me!

For information I'm from Germany and play with an german Account. My game is downloaded from the german PSN Store as well. 

Hope I helped others with this UGC Problem. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Evilzone-DE said:

For information I'm from Germany and play with an german Account. My game is downloaded from the german PSN Store as well. 

Who is your ISP and have they blocked traffic to other places you've heard of through either the news or experienced it yourself?

On 9/22/2021 at 3:27 PM, DaivRules said:

Who is your ISP and have they blocked traffic to other places you've heard of through either the news or experienced it yourself?

I never had problems with any MP stuff on my PS3 before.

Set all Internet settings automatically. 

But after the always "server offline" notification in FoB I tried this method and it worked. ?

• 4 months later...

Tried a few months ago and today, unfortunately I was not as lucky. I was not able to change the filter because of that you have to be connected to the USG server already. Semms I can't get the 100%. I'm in Germany, not sure if that is the issue, maybe US servers still work, no idea. 

28 minutes ago, Moondox said:

Tried a few months ago and today, unfortunately I was not as lucky. I was not able to change the filter because of that you have to be connected to the USG server already. Semms I can't get the 100%. I'm in Germany, not sure if that is the issue, maybe US servers still work, no idea. 

I played the game in January and had no issue to connect to the sever.

I´m from germany as well, so don`t give up you can still get 100%. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.2.2022 at 1:14 PM, BlueDevl_one said:

I played the game in January and had no issue to connect to the sever.

I´m from germany as well, so don`t give up you can still get 100%. ?

Thanks my dude I actually was able to get it. The DNS settings Evilzone-DE mentioned above did the trick another fellow German informed me even via PSN message. So I just should have read a few posts up. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 22/09/2021 at 2:01 PM, Evilzone-DE said:

After one night I fixed the problem! :)

Today I tried it again and same thing like before; always the "server offline" notification.

I found this info in another forum:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/165112-finally-the-solution-for-the-ugc-issue/

Read the first post.

Hope I helped others with this UGC Problem. 

I was initially having this problem after completing the game where the server was unavailable. 

After I quit the game and changed my DNS to the following settings it worked perfectly :) 

(I’m playing from the UK)

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Just got this one done a few moments ago. Didn't have to change DNS settings or anything. U.S. version downloaded from PS store. Use the search functionality as people have said under the UGC menu and type "easy." It'll give you a bunch of two second ones that play themselves essentially. I was getting "server error" in red that looked like it had coordinates under it like (-1, 423) or something like that. Hope this helps since they announced server migration, and then closing soon after. Oh and 2 I didn't have any issues with just FoB.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Vash_BR_ said:

I just can't get the trophy. Did they close the servers?

I'm very frustrated. This game will screw up my psn. 1f915.png

The devs recently committed to keeping the Infamous 2 and FoB servers up for several more years to come so won't be turning them off for a long time yet - to which point they moved both games over to new servers to ensure their long term survival. Also note the servers for this particular game have never been good and are prone to random outages so all you can do is wait until the devs reboot the servers.

• Like 1