"sharpshooter" and "looks good on you" can't pop up

Hello, i have problem with my two trophies (sharpshooter and looks good on you) can’t pop up. I have played for several time but it didnt work.
Does anyone else have this problem? What can I do?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10960-the-last-of-us-part-ii/23-sharpshooter
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10960-the-last-of-us-part-ii/22-looks-good-on-you

Did you check the trophy section of your PS4 to see if it's already there? Some trophies notifications don't pop but the trophy is registered, I know this is a common issue on PS3, but I did saw it happen on the PS4 too.

Also, where do you get the Looks good on you? I tried to find it but with no avail.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

Tried this about 15 times now, on all different difficulties, with auto aim and weapon sway both off and on, and nothing.

:/

Make sure you’re hitting the red centre of the target and win the target practice. Also, a lot of the trophies have a delay in popping up so just hang fire whilst it registers that you’ve completed it. If there was a recent update, that may have affected it. I wouldn’t know because I don’t own the game anymore but if it doesn’t work, just try reinstalling the game and try again

Another way to possibly fix could be to delete your profile save.

Obviously back up your save first, but all main collectibles are saved to your profile, so it stands that perhaps other requirements do also.

It could be registered as already acquired on your profile, so deleting that may enable you to fulfil the requirements again as if its the first time.

Cant say for sure, trophies never seem to glitch on me, but after everything you have tried, seems clear that it is glitched and reason its not popping is because the requirements must already be registered as complete, perhaps......deleting profile save will reset that......perhaps

Thats what my money would be on in your situation ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

On 10/07/2020 at 7:10 AM, Optinooby said:

Another way to possibly fix could be to delete your profile save.

Obviously back up your save first, but all main collectibles are saved to your profile, so it stands that perhaps other requirements do also.

It could be registered as already acquired on your profile, so deleting that may enable you to fulfil the requirements again as if its the first time.

Cant say for sure, trophies never seem to glitch on me, but after everything you have tried, seems clear that it is glitched and reason its not popping is because the requirements must already be registered as complete, perhaps......deleting profile save will reset that......perhaps

Thats what my money would be on in your situation ;)

You absolute legend!! Thanks!

Deleted profile save and it worked first try once I rebooted the game and picked brightness settings etc. Around the time I originally did this part trophies were taking 10+ seconds to pop and when it didn’t pop I think I closed the game so it must have registered as being completed on my game profile but didn’t get the trophy as the game was closed.

37 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

You absolute legend!! Thanks!

Deleted profile save and it worked first try once I rebooted the game and picked brightness settings etc. Around the time I originally did this part trophies were taking 10+ seconds to pop and when it didn’t pop I think I closed the game so it must have registered as being completed on my game profile but didn’t get the trophy as the game was closed.

Glad it worked, bit of a longshot so kinda surprised but did seem like next logical step ;).

Guess you will never do that again xD. Thanks for mentioning it as well, i'll be sure never to turn games off to soon if trophy isnt popping!

• Like 1