Earth Shaker currently in rotation 23/06/20

VannQ

On 23.6.2020 at 2:28 PM, VannQ said:

Just a heads up for anyone trying to do the hard spec ops mission as this is by far the easiest mission to complete it on.

Happy trophy hunting!

They actually made it harder in the latest patch. 

Nightmare difficulty was removed to bring it more in line with all the other Spec Ops missions. Therefore hard has also become harder now. 

I can't really compare the difficulty objectively but I talked with some people on the Warface discord. One of them told me it's pretty much like this now:

Easy -> Removed 

Normal -> Easy

Hard -> Normal 

Nightmare -> Hard 

Someone else said that the new hard is harder than the old hard, but not as hard as the old nightmare was. 

Anyway, just a heads-up that this mission might not be the easiest anymore at this point. 

• Like 1

Ahh I didn't realise, I must have gotten lucky I managed to finish it on the 5th attempt with some randoms!

Cheers again @Sinthoras_96 I was the random Brit who joined your party when you were helping people get the stairway to heavens trophy, without your help it would have taken me ages to get the plat! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, VannQ said:

Ahh I didn't realise, I must have gotten lucky I managed to finish it on the 5th attempt with some randoms!

Cheers again @Sinthoras_96 I was the random Brit who joined your party when you were helping people get the stairway to heavens trophy, without your help it would have taken me ages to get the plat! 

Ah I remember you, no problem :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VannQ said:

You really did luck out on joining us!

Me and CriesOfFurya instantly recognised you from a past round of Destruction on the Towers map. You were on the enemy team and their top performer so we were making a point of noting when we killed you, haha. Was a close match if i remember correctly. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You really did luck out on joining us!

Me and CriesOfFurya instantly recognised you from a past round of Destruction on the Towers map. You were on the enemy team and their top performer so we were making a point of noting when we killed you, haha. Was a close match if i remember correctly. 

Crazy coincidence!
I remember when I joined you I recognized the names, thanks again for the help! @Potent_Delusions and @CriesOfFurya

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

You should rename this thread as “Spec Ops Weekly Rotation Thread” for heading up any rotation for spec ops specific to trophies.

Thats not a bad idea actually haha

Unfortunately as I've finally got the 100% for this game I won't be playing it anymore and so won't know when set trophies are in rotation.

If any does continue updating them then I'll change it for them ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...