Warlord glitch - Tip to save time

dev2610

The following is recommended only for players who anticipate reaching level 20 before unlocking Soldier of Misfortune trophy. If you have unlocked Soldier of Misfortune trophy prior to unlocking Mercenary, this may not be helpful. For the rest, read on....

So I was finally able to wrap up the multiplayer for this game in the week earlier. When I restarted solo-boosting with a second PS3 very recently, I made a point to find ways through which I can save time. I learnt it the difficult way when helping a fellow gamer with the glitch because they couldn't find another person who could help and I already had the technical know-how of it b. It took us 3 hours to level down from 19 to 1. Here is one way I would highly recommend if you are still grinding it out.

Let's assume you are nearing level 20 and there are still a few or maybe 1-2 guns left to finish, in my case, going into the match that took me to level 20, I just had a few more headshots to do with AR-16 and still left with all manuals for M249B LMG (500 kills + Executions -> Kills is downing and Executions is finishing off the downed player, so including both in the 500 kill manual and an additional 250 headshots). Mercenary unlocked for me in-match and in the same match, I also unlocked all the manuals for AR-16.

The moment the level 20 trophy popped and the manual unlock notification for AR-16 flashed on the screen, I chose to reset all the diamonds by going into loadout in-game (remember, doing this doesn't reset you gun stats, so go ahead and do it fearlessly). This made me lose a rank but at the same time, I now had 18 diamonds at my disposal. I then went ahead and chose to slot three diamonds into the Gunner class to access M249 LMG.

At the start of every match, until I was done with the manual for M249 LMG, I rinsed and repeated the reset diamond - slot it again step, it made me lose a level and free up all my diamond while making sure that I have enough in the bank to slot three in Gunner class. As mentioned above, doing this will not reset your gun stats.

As soon as I unlocked Soldier of Misfortune, I did the Warlord glitch. I had already de-ranked to level 7 by the time Soldier of Misfortune popped, this left me with not many ranks to de-level and between Soldier of Misfortune and Warlord, it took me 45 minutes only.

I hope you find this helpful.

• Like 3