Stuck on 91% Prize Bubbles

DN91

What can I do? 

I used a time saver level and now it says that I collected everything in every world, but it didn't give me the trophy and now I'm stuck. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DeNada91 said:

What can I do? 

I used a time saver level and now it says that I collected everything in every world, but it didn't give me the trophy and now I'm stuck. 

Try to delete the Community items and try to collect the items in the world themselves? Seems like the "time saver level" wasn't a time saver at all...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Try to delete the Community items and try to collect the items in the world themselves? Seems like the "time saver level" wasn't a time saver at all...

Thx, I'll try.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:07 AM, DeNada91 said:

What can I do? 

Try to delete de community items or you will have to delete all and start all again. You messed up playing that level cause bug the progression the game already have.

• Like 1

On 29/6/2020 at 0:16 AM, ConAir said:

The only other thing I can think off now is checking out every level to see which one isn't 100%.

Every level is 100% completed

On 29/6/2020 at 0:28 AM, NordicSaiyan said:

Try to delete de community items or you will have to delete all and start all again. You messed up playing that level cause bug the progression the game already have.

Do you know how to delete them? Can u explain it to me, please? 

12 hours ago, DeNada91 said:

Every level is 100% completed

Do you know how to delete them? Can u explain it to me, please? 

I don't remember so well about that but I think there are two ways...

1. In your console storage look for your saved data about the game and there should apperar "community or online profile" (you will lose all you get in the game via multiplayer) that should eliminate everything you get that can cause you the bug. 

Also I would suggest after that try to play it offline and get the items or see what happens.

2. Inside the game on the pause menu, look in the options "community or online" something like that and search for a option to delete items or something. TRY THIS METHOD first it will be better if you don't have to delete your online profile.

And..... the last resource I think if those ones doesn't work just see good if you really are not missing anything (even minigames) and if so well delete all and start again but I hope you don't need to do that mate.

Good luck! 

9 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

I don't remember so well about that but I think there are two ways...

1. In your console storage look for your saved data about the game and there should apperar "community or online profile" (you will lose all you get in the game via multiplayer) that should eliminate everything you get that can cause you the bug. 

Also I would suggest after that try to play it offline and get the items or see what happens.

2. Inside the game on the pause menu, look in the options "community or online" something like that and search for a option to delete items or something. TRY THIS METHOD first it will be better if you don't have to delete your online profile.

And..... the last resource I think if those ones doesn't work just see good if you really are not missing anything (even minigames) and if so well delete all and start again but I hope you don't need to do that mate.

Good luck! 

Ok, i tried the 2nd method and... There isn't an option to delete prize bubbles. So I tried the 1st method, but there's only a data file: if I delete that, I'll delete everything and I'll have to start over. There's no "online data" file. 

Someone I was boosting with sent me the link to that level too, got stuck on 95%, but he said that playing the first level of the DC DLC fixes it and makes it pop. Bought it, tried it, worked. Hope this helps.

Quick Warning though, on the PS Store there's two DC Level Packs, one with Cyborg and Cheetah, and one with Captain Cold. You want the Captain Cold one, it's not visible on the in-game store, but it is visible on the Vita's Playstation Store. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 3:55 PM, ECM-2-Blu said:

Someone I was boosting with sent me the link to that level too, got stuck on 95%, but he said that playing the first level of the DC DLC fixes it and makes it pop. Bought it, tried it, worked. Hope this helps.

Quick Warning though, on the PS Store there's two DC Level Packs, one with Cyborg and Cheetah, and one with Captain Cold. You want the Captain Cold one, it's not visible on the in-game store, but it is visible on the Vita's Playstation Store. 

Oh thx! I'll try it when I buy that! 

• 2 weeks later...

I stucked on 93% when I've played that level too... I haven't got too much hope to get the trophy unless I reset my data >.<

I tried some things such as play a level of DC and Marvel, earn new pins and trophies... But nothing works yet

Edited by CrB90

• 8 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 3:55 PM, ECM-2-Blu said:

Yesterday I bought the DLC and it worked ?? thanks for the help

• Like 1