How to easily farm kushala doara tracks for normal investigations

a10j12

Hey guys my last topic was about trying to get the large kushala Crown but was not able to. Well yesterday I felt like giving up because I once again ran out of silver, gold investigations so I farmed through the other investigations and after 6 HOURS OF FARMING I didn’t get a single silver, gold investigation just rubbish bronze and silver with no gold. However today I found a still tedious but much better way at getting normal investigations what I did was do a regular investigation at ancient forest and I just waited next to kushala for tracks. It’s still tedious and a bit boring but it’s much faster. When I did this a simply just went on my ps3 and played mgs3 while waiting for kushala to move because he sits down for awhile. After 6 hours of this I got four silver, gold which was a total of 12 fights. Still didn’t get the crown when doing them though. So yeah I’m still trying to get the large gold crown but just wanted to share this because I found it really useful. Also simply just return from quest when times nearly up or fight him if you want it’s up to you. You will still get a bunch of other investigations for other monsters so it’s still luck of the draw. I’ve killed kushala 105 times so I believe this is the best way to get those investigations. Bye. EDIT: Ignore this just get stormslinger and kill kushala many, many times 

Edited by a10j12
My original plan was dumb

Sounds boring as hell, if I were in your shoes I'd just go ahead and kill Kushala each encounter. Every partbreak can also give you an investigation. 

I'm guessing you've tried Responding to SOS'?, if not, try that. I don't know if you have Icerborne or not but by now you can pretty much speedfarm Kushala which is much faster than just waiting for it to move. 

Also try different Tier Monsters, like, the other Elders. They can give you Kushala as well. 

Edited by YORGOS_PB
typos

29 minutes ago, YORGOS_PB said:

Sounds boring as hell, if I were in your shoes I'd just go ahead and kill Kushala each encounter. Every partbreak can also give you an investigation. 

I'm guessing you've tried Responding to SOS'?, if not, try that. I don't know if you have Icerborne or not but by now you can pretty much speedfarm Kushala which is much faster than just waiting for it to move. 

Also try different Tier Monsters, like, the other Elders. They can give you Kushala as well. 

Edit: Didn't realized this was Off-Topic, try going to the actual game. 

I tried pretty much all of what you said I killed kushala breaking all of his parts using the part breaker decorations and after 6 hours did not get a Single silver, gold kushala Investigation. I tried the sos but nobody seems to fight kushala, I never find a single fight online and when I do it’s an assignment. Not surprised since from what I heard most don’t like fighting him. I know it sounds and pretty much is boring but it’s the quickest I found. I have icebourne but kushala is just too unfair to fight because in the last area you fight him he spawns like 6 tornadoes which is just plain ridiculous and the flashpod Nerf just makes him even worse. I know other elders can give you investigations but trying for hours just get a single one and getting nothing is just too ridiculous. Edit: sorry about off topic I’m new to this website and don’t know how to do forums on specific games.

Edited by a10j12

Are you crown hunting in High Rank or Master Rank? If HR, there's an event quest called Tracking the Delivery which can be used to very easily farm tempered elder tracks. Not sure if it's live right now as I don't have the game on hand and the site's event schedule is down, but it's worth a check.

Just as the above said just do the hr event delivery quests for tempered tracks.the game has too much rng so you just to have more patience. Or if you are master rank just check guiding lands everytime if theres a spawn. Crowns have higher chances in GL in my experience..its much much easier if you are master rank especially if using hbg. Can finish hr tempered elders within 2 minutes or 6 to 10 minutes for mr elders.its crazy comfy and op im not even an hbg main.

8 minutes ago, dreamboysixty9 said:

Just as the above said just do the hr event delivery quests for tempered tracks.the game has too much rng so you just to have more patience. Or if you are master rank just check guiding lands everytime if theres a spawn. Crowns have higher chances in GL in my experience..its much much easier if you are master rank especially if using hbg. Can finish hr tempered elders within 2 minutes or 6 to 10 minutes for mr elders.its crazy comfy and op im not even an hbg main.

This, just speedfarm HR Kushala with MR Gear and you're good to go.

What I recommend:

1. Know for sure how to measure the creature
  2. Get the Stormslinger Build
  3. Destroy HR Kushalas
    1. Get an Investigation every so often
  4. Repeat
  5. Make a Game Session asking for help if you're not having luck
  6. Try the Guiding Lands by yourself after you got the hang of Stormslinger (hoping you have Kushalas to summon)
  7. Repeat Step 3

Also, remember this is RNG so it can take you 6 hours of ACTUAL hunting or 2 full weeks. 

18 minutes ago, YORGOS_PB said:

What I recommend:

3. Destroy HR Kushalas
  4. Repeat
  6. Try the Guiding Lands by yourself after you got the hang of Stormslinger (hoping you have Kushalas to summon)
  7. Repeat Step 3

Also, remember this is RNG so it can take you 6 hours of ACTUAL hunting or 2 full weeks. 

I’ll give that a go see if it works edit: I know that I’ve been trying to get gold crown kushala for a total of 30 hours. Yesterday I wasted 6 hours not getting a single silver, gold investigation so I was getting frustrated 

Edited by a10j12

2 hours ago, YORGOS_PB said:

What I recommend:

3. Destroy HR Kushalas
  4. Repeat
  7. Repeat Step 3

Well I feel stupid now. the stormslinger takes some getting used but I’ve seen how damn powerful that thing is thanks for letting me know. Gonna be doing this from now on. 

21 hours ago, adirsportes said:

i got my small kushala crown from the guiding lands
i killed more then 150 kushalas in the last 2 days hoping for a big crown, no success yet 

Same so far I’ve got 162 kushalas and still no large crown at least the stormslinger makes the fights a lot faster