Trophy hunting

HonourRome

Trophy hunting is something that I have gotten into over the last couple of months.

I'm currently in two mind sets and don't know wheather to create a new account dedicated for it. I've been trying to get my average game completetion percentage up but half the games I don't have any more.

I'm not sure on what to do. Or should I stick with my current account and just not worry about it

Why create a new account? Your current account has your gaming history on it, which is always fun to look back on. Try to clean up the games that you like or want to get the plat or 100% for, leave the games you don't care about.

• Like 4

Up to you, but I'd stick with it. I've always regretted giving up my 40+ platinum account. No matter how many games I play now, I'll always be that many short of my potential.

You can probably get a lot of those games on PS Now if you just want to increase your completion percentage.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. I agree with everyone else, I would not start all over. If you really want to finish up some of your games then there are several options. You can always sign up to PlayStation Now and live stream the games. Also, you can sign up to a service like GameFly and have them send you what you need until you wrap up your unfinished games. Otherwise, worse case scenario is just buy them again when they are on sale for super cheap. Either way, this should be a reminder to finish the game before you get rid of it. The truth is, most people are in the same boat. 

Don't worry your average will go up as you play new games and complete them. But don't listen to me, do whatever your heart desires of course. ?