[Video] Octonaut Platinum Trophy Guide

Kishnabe

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

This title of this game no longer available to purchase in the NA Playstation store? I see the other one available to purchase with the different name (Takotan), but not this titled one.

It isn't it was only briefly published for like a day or two before getting pulled and put back up with a new name.

I believe it was taken down originally due to a license or copyright issue. As Octonaut(s) is a licensed children's property already with a tv series toys and games.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

It isn't it was only briefly published for like a day or two before getting pulled and put back up with a new name.

I believe it was taken down originally due to a license or copyright issue. As Octonaut(s) is a licensed children's property already with a tv series toys and games.

Thanks, so if I was quick on the draw, I could have purchased it, platted it, and then purchased the new one and platted that one too?

33 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Thanks, so if I was quick on the draw, I could have purchased it, platted it, and then purchased the new one and platted that one too?

Looks like it. Takotan is indeed a separate list.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

It depends upon the dev. Usually most devs might give the updated version for free to anyone who owned the previous version already. But I mean if someone purchased it previous to the name change anyways it was still a fully functional game and is still available for download as far as I know to those who purchased it previously.

• Like 1