Weird unlock for decor trophies?

Question, so I have not been able to play as much and I have been playing daily for a few hunts in order to try and get all the large and mini gold crowns, I finally got all the crowns and went to finish up the trophy list. I got all the Lynian researcher pics and then the endemic life. I had never even been to my room in Selenia (lol). I saw the trophies for decor and changing your room. (After figuring out where my room was) I went to my room and talked to the housekeeper cat in my room and there was a long explanation, and after a bunch of text boxes popped up with all the different decor that was available (I think after the 3rd box I just spammed 'x' to get through it fast. After that I unlocked the trophy for having 50 decor (didn't know I had that many or what they were from), I then changed my rooms look to get the trophy for ... changing my room. 

My question is, is it normal that I got that 50 decor trophy like I described above? If I had all of them shouldn't I have gotten the trophy sooner? Or do they only register once you talked to the cat in your room? So since I never talked to the cat that is why it didn't unlock until I entered my room for the first time and spoke to the cat? So for the 120 decor trophy will it pop once I get 120 or do i need to keep checking back with the cat?

Edited by Exairesi

I think that's normal. From what I remember, the trophies only unlock once you inspect the stuff you've unlocked in your home by talking to the cat there. Pretty sure if you never went there you could even unlock the 50 and 120 decor trophies within like 10 seconds of each other.

16 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

I think that's normal. From what I remember, the trophies only unlock once you inspect the stuff you've unlocked in your home by talking to the cat there. Pretty sure if you never went there you could even unlock the 50 and 120 decor trophies within like 10 seconds of each other.

Ok, thanks ... that does make sense.

Now I'm kinda bummed that I didn't wait to do that last, it would have been cool for them to both pop at the same time!