Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Figma_No-410

Figma_No-410's Dispute

15 posts in this topic

Figma_No-410

Demon's Souls
https://my.playstation.com/profile/Figma_No-410/trophies/details/NPWR01249_00/default<br /> <br /> Maneater's Trophy<br /> Slayer of Demon “Maneater”<br /> 15/2/2020 1:51

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Figma_No-410 said:

Figma_No-410

Demon's Souls
https://my.playstation.com/profile/Figma_No-410/trophies/details/NPWR01249_00/default /> <br /> Maneater's Trophy<br /> Slayer of Demon “Maneater”<br /> 15/2/2020 1:51


You’ll want to post the reason for your flag and your explanation spelled out, rather than just a link if you’d like to dispute this flag. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:


You’ll want to post the reason for your flag and your explanation spelled out, rather than just a link if you’d like to dispute this flag. 

I'm going with the bronze unlocked way after the plat 😮

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:


You’ll want to post the reason for your flag and your explanation spelled out, rather than just a link if you’d like to dispute this flag. 

image.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is the Bronze trophy unlocked after the Platinum?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at your timestamps for Fool's Idol and Old Monk, it almost looks like you entered a cfw timestamp as PM rather than AM. Not sure if that's how that works, but exactly 12 hours earlier would have left you with an appropriate time. It shouldn't need to be said that this flag is never gonna get lifted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Figma_No-410 said:

image.png

That... that definitely looks like it was cheated. Do you have a theory as to why it’s displaying 1:51pm instead of 1:51am?

Edited by ResoluteRock
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ResoluteRock said:

That... that definitely looks like it was cheated. Do you have a theory as to why it’s displaying 1:51pm instead of 1:51am?

Due to your timezone settings, which doesn't change the fact that it is definitely cheated.

Edited by Smashero
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'other' trophy site shows an entirely different list, think somebody may have edited their times ;)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I recently made platinum in Demons Souls and it is not possible that he did all the weapon upgrades at this stage of the game looking at trophies for killing bosses, especially the trophy Master Slasher's Trophy Obtained Best Weapon by Bladestone, not to mention others. 100% cheated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SenpaiSlap said:

 

I recently made platinum in Demons Souls and it is not possible that he did all the weapon upgrades at this stage of the game looking at trophies for killing bosses, especially the trophy Master Slasher's Trophy Obtained Best Weapon by Bladestone, not to mention others. 100% cheated

IIRC then you will get the trophy for Best Weapon in a certain category if an online player gives you that particular weapon which the trophy requires. It may not be possible for a solo offline player but it is possible. That doesn't change that this game looks very cheated though.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

IIRC then you will get the trophy for Best Weapon in a certain category if an online player gives you that particular weapon which the trophy requires. It may not be possible for a solo offline player but it is possible. That doesn't change that this game looks very cheated though.

 

Yeah, this is correct, and it applies to the all rings/all unique weapons trophies as well. Even though servers have been down for a couple of years now some fans have set up private ones that should still function. Of course none of this changes the fact that these trophies are obviously illegitimate, but it's good for people to know in case there's a more pertinent dispute at some point in the future.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

My report.

I have thought a lot about when this can happen, a main game trophy appearing after the plat on any list (with the exception of like a handful of glitched games). AFAIK, there's no legit way this can happen, even with hundreds of consoles or syncing them out of order or PSNP caching etc.

 

The literally only explanation I have ever come up to explain this is the timestamps were edited, and in my experience this has never been the wrong assumption either. Either people confess they edited, there's been many other cases of it etc, or nobody simply disputing it.

 

 

Considering that game's trophy list was edited, what else have been edited? I would usually find more games, but I think in this case I either forgot to find more or I gave up thinking it was too recent so there might not be other cases. I'll take a new look. If I don't find more clear data, I might just ask Sly to delete the account from the site.

Edited by MMDE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

UPDATE:
I found clear evidence of edited timestamps in other games! I didn't care to flag more than 2 games, but it's damn clear this was edited timestamps, and so my assumption was again correct about this. It also means they're now permanently off the leaderboards. This won't be lifted, and so I'll just close the dispute now! Please don't waste our time with bs like this, thanks!

Edited by MMDE
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.