How to get games on the Turkish Store ! (Really cheap) [DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE, SORRY]

AntoninZeKing

I'm really sorry for people who can't easily afford games in their own country. I really am.

But seriously, the canadian store is the priciest one 99% of the time, it's sometimes stupidly higher than anything else. And on top of that, half the prices increased by a 25-40% margin at the start of 2020. Nothing justifies that.

The US Store prices are also really high, but still not as much as ours. At the end of the day, no game is worth 100$, not even complete editions (which are around 130$), and if it costs me half that to go through another store...well, I may look into it.

People here also can't afford to spend that much money on a game.

Edited by Qiviuq

Greetings.

So I tried this now many times and didn't work.

I read somewhere that it has to do something, because I've got a virtual MasterCard and Sony don't like these.

It always says "The credit/debit card information is not valid"

and shows me my card number in red.

So I'd like some kind of advice, if possible. I seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. To bad I already send 10€ to this card and change to lira. I should have first let Sony accept it, lol.

I used for my Turkey adress just Ankara, in case it has do something with it.

Good night

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/01/2021 at 9:10 PM, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

Greetings.

So I tried this now many times and didn't work.

I read somewhere that it has to do something, because I've got a virtual MasterCard and Sony don't like these.

It always says "The credit/debit card information is not valid"

and shows me my card number in red.

So I'd like some kind of advice, if possible. I seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. To bad I already send 10€ to this card and change to lira. I should have first let Sony accept it, lol.

I used for my Turkey adress just Ankara, in case it has do something with it.

Good night

I'm really sorry, I didn't update the topic, the trick doesn't work anymore. Only Visa Cards works on the Turkish Store. I compared all stores that accepts Mastercards but none of them have cheap price :/

I will made a new post as soon as I find something, but for the moment you can use your Revolut card to pay online, like that if you have any problem, your account can't be entirely emptied ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Anyone else having problems with revolut on turkish store right now? Idk, maybe it's just me but suddenly it doesn't work anymore. 

My last purchase was on the 21th Feb. 2021 and I just realized thread title says it doesn't work anymore. There is MK11 ultimate for 20 bucks and Dragon Quest 11 definitive edition for 10. If I can't get them in time I'm going to be really mad haha

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t know about anyone else here, but now would be a great time to do a video on how to create an account / buy games from the Russian PlayStation Store.

As a reaction to the invasion of Ukraine (God bless them), Russia’s currently, the Ruble, it’s value has reached new all-time depths (and will continue to sink ‘til the day somebody puts a bullet to Putin’s head, unfortunately this is easier said than done). Depths that, as of submitting this post / reply, go beyond whatever event was going on in Turkey to lead their economy into the downward spiral that originally influenced the OP to create this topic.

EDIT: Russian PlayStation Store is now closed. Oof… :blink:

Edited by PMV

On 17.02.2022 at 4:37 PM, HusKy said:

Is the Revolut method definitely dead? Are there any alternatives to Revolut?

I use Conotoxia (In Poland it's called Cinkciarz but the card issued is from Conotoxia) and it works. Bought a several dozen games over few months.

Edited by Racing_Miku_2017

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 4:37 PM, HusKy said:

Is the Revolut method definitely dead? Are there any alternatives to Revolut?

Try Wisehttps://wise.com/

The conversion rate is close to mid-market rates: https://www.xe.com/

https://wise.com/gb/currency-converter/

You can create an account for free, and use several "currency accounts".
The conversion rate is great and fees are really small.
Can order a physical VISA card for around €7 or use any amount of digital disposable ones for free, incl. features like freezing the cards or toggling capability for online shopping.
---

I will look into Conotoxia and Cryptopay if Wise doesn't work.
Meanwhile can anyone confirm if Wise works or if there's other better (working) options.

UPDATE:
Tried Wise yesterday with 100 TRY (Turkish Lira) added to the account, using a digital credit card.
I could input the card details but on the next page it didn't go through when I was adding address details (address line, city, province, postcode, etc.).

So unfortunately, unless I'm doing something wrong we can scratch this method, but I will try again later or with other payment systems suggested here.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

On 3/12/2022 at 11:00 PM, Racing_Miku_2017 said:

I use Conotoxia (In Poland it's called Cinkciarz but the card issued is from Conotoxia) and it works. Bought a several dozen games over few months.

On 3/12/2022 at 11:38 PM, gazdavis11 said:

Cryptopay is the way to do it from the Turkish store 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:47 PM, AntoninZeKing said:

Yes, but someone told me that it is still working with Lydia. But I didn't try by myself

What billing address are you guys using?

Your own personal home address or a random Turkish residential address, or maybe your credit card provider has bank details you can use?

I tried different things but couldn't get the payment through.
It accepted the card details (16 numbers of the card, expiration date, CVV code), but when I put in billing information (address line, city, province, postcode) the card got rejected.. So I'm curious to know how ya'll are getting your cards to work (on the Turkish PS Store).

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

lots of good info here and discussion in comments, scroll forward to last page:
https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/new-method-no-vpn-required-buy-from-any-playstation-psn-region-inc-indonesia-turkey-at-face-value-with-disposable-revolut-virtual-visa-3458645

TL;DR: Cryptopay seems to be the way to do it (but I'm trying Conotoxia too just in case).

Unfortunately Lydia is mainly for French customers I think, SMS verification not available for Swedish phone numbers currently.

On 3/25/2022 at 0:02 AM, ryuji_sakujo said:

lots of good info here and discussion in comments, scroll forward to last page:
https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/new-method-no-vpn-required-buy-from-any-playstation-psn-region-inc-indonesia-turkey-at-face-value-with-disposable-revolut-virtual-visa-3458645

TL;DR: Cryptopay seems to be the way to do it (but I'm trying Conotoxia too just in case).

Unfortunately Lydia is mainly for French customers I think, SMS verification not available for Swedish phone numbers currently.

What street address are you using? I set up an account on crypto.com and got my virtual card, but I can't add it to the account. I can add it on the UK account but not Turkish one :(

On 3/28/2022 at 3:13 PM, timpurnat said:

What street address are you using? I set up an account on crypto.com and got my virtual card, but I can't add it to the account. I can add it on the UK account but not Turkish one :(

Use the same as your home address or the one that is bound to your account, the country is set to Turkey and cant be changed.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 1:30 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

What billing address are you guys using?

Your own personal home address or a random Turkish residential address, or maybe your credit card provider has bank details you can use?

I tried different things but couldn't get the payment through.
It accepted the card details (16 numbers of the card, expiration date, CVV code), but when I put in billing information (address line, city, province, postcode) the card got rejected.. So I'm curious to know how ya'll are getting your cards to work (on the Turkish PS Store).

I use my personal home address with Turkey as a country. Also it was add directly on console instead of website because there are some problems with that. Buying games through website won't work unless you add F2P game into basket with a paid game.

• Like 1

On 25/3/2022 at 6:31 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Cool, I'll check it out if all else fails.
So far setting up Cryptopay has been a real hassle and I haven't tried Conotoxia yet but it's all set up.

Hi, any news about Conotoxia?

On 01/04/2022 at 3:04 PM, JoltC00 said:

Hi. I've been experimenting with this for a while and from all the virtual cards I have access to none of them work.

I've tried 

1. Revolut virtual (visa, master)

2. iCard virtual (visa, master)

3. Connotoxia virtual visa

4. Lydia virtual visa

5. crypto.com virtual visa

Tried with both correct billing address and fake Turkish ones with no success. There might be some mysterious conditions under which this approach works. But I'm not aware of them. 

17 hours ago, DenTheOttTurk said:

Hi. I've been experimenting with this for a while and from all the virtual cards I have access to none of them work.

I've tried 

4. Lydia virtual visa

Tried with both correct billing address and fake Turkish ones with no success. There might be some mysterious conditions under which this approach works. But I'm not aware of them. 

Hi, thank you. I did try conotoxia some days after posting here, and it doesn't work. I do believe the above user who is successfully using it in poland though, and it's probably just like crypto.com,which actually works but only if you're fromUK. I haven't tried Lydia but I guess it's the same situation and it's probably gonna work just for french users. Try cryptopay

7 hours ago, JoltC00 said:

Hi, thank you. I did try conotoxia some days after posting here, and it doesn't work. I do believe the above user who is successfully using it in poland though, and it's probably just like crypto.com,which actually works but only if you're fromUK. I haven't tried Lydia but I guess it's the same situation and it's probably gonna work just for french users. Try cryptopay

Yeah. Cryptopay works just fine. It's just their verification system is abysmal. It took me forever to get properly verified. But once I did, everything miraculously worked. Guess it's time to learn how to invest in doge coin while I'm at it ?

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 9:42 PM, DenTheOttTurk said:

I've tried 

4. Lydia virtual visa

Just asking. Where did you try to add them? Site/Console/Mobile app, because for good amount of people only adding on console worked. Adding through site would result in an error (same thing with buying games)

13 hours ago, Racing_Miku_2017 said:

Just asking. Where did you try to add them? Site/Console/Mobile app, because for good amount of people only adding on console worked. Adding through site would result in an error (same thing with buying games)

Console only. I didn't try it any other way. 

On 4/1/2022 at 0:53 PM, Racing_Miku_2017 said:

I use my personal home address with Turkey as a country. Also it was add directly on console instead of website because there are some problems with that. Buying games through website won't work unless you add F2P game into basket with a paid game.

Indeed, adding games on store.playstation.com seems to not work and glitch out the cart (sometimes removed most items from my cart).
ALWAYS add to cart and check out on your PS4/PS5.

On 4/1/2022 at 2:04 PM, JoltC00 said:

Works :) You gotta transfer funds over to the account, then convert to Turkish Lira once it's in your Conotoxia wallet, THEN transfer wallet funds to your virtual card (called multi-currency card). Maybe some ppl here missed doing all those steps.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

On 12/4/2022 at 3:53 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Indeed, adding games on store.playstation.com seems to not work and glitch out the cart (sometimes removed most items from my cart).
ALWAYS add to cart and check out on your PS4/PS5.

Works :) You gotta transfer funds over to the account, then convert to Turkish Lira once it's in your Conotoxia wallet, THEN transfer wallet funds to your virtual card (called multi-currency card). Maybe some ppl here missed doing all those steps.

No I didn't do this, but I just tried it and it doesn't work. It says to check the credit card information :(

Tried on both console and web store.

• Like 1