How to get games on the Turkish Store ! (Really cheap) [DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE, SORRY]

AntoninZeKing

Having checked prices for a couple of games, this actually looks quite worth the trouble to get games (or at least their EU versions). Tres cool, copain. Not sure if I trust Revolut right off the bat, so keen to hear from others about their experiences with it.

As we are Turkish, we are not happy with the prices because of the currrency fluctuations and high prices in TR store, Below the PS Turkish pages, all players are complaining the prices to PS.

Even some games have much more price than North America, UK and many other countries.

However, when you compare the discounts on some games, surely Turkish store will be the cheapest.

Be careful about the region diffences while you are buying DLCs. 

Edited by seyhano

For your information and comparing, I am writing some popular games ( North America & Turkey )

Last of Us Part 2 Deluxe Edition : 69,99 $ (NA) - 569 TL (83 $) (TR)

Fifa 21 Standard Edition 59,99 $ (NA) - 499,90 TL ( 73 $) (TR)

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition : 99,99 $ (NA) - 669 TL ( 98,58 $) (TR)

Ghost of Tsushima Digital Deluxe : 69,99 $ (NA) - 489 TL ( 71,32 $) (TR)

1 minute ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Anyone knows if the Modern Warfare 3 dlc in turkish store works with EU disc? I had the collections back in the day with elite of cod but I was not into trophies a lot and now years later I can't access to them, and cost 14,05€ each, 8,25€ in the turkish store...

If you have region/PAL 2 disc, yes it works, I bought last week all DLC packages for MW3. ( I have PAL 2 EU disc)

Each collection is 63,50 TL ( 9,26 $)

3 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Anyone knows if the Modern Warfare 3 dlc in turkish store works with EU disc? I had the collections back in the day with elite of cod but I was not into trophies a lot and now years later I can't access to them, and cost 14,05€ each, 8,25€ in the turkish store...

Turkish PSN is region 2 like EU disc. It doesn't matter if you buy from Spain, Turkey, Germany, Ireland as long  as you have a compatible disc which means region 2.

18 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

People in Turkey are already having difficult times with buying games no thanks to devaluation on Turkish Lira, and threads like that only going to make Sony revise the prices which means they will even harder time to buy games. Good job with being cheap, just because you're going to save a couple euro is going to make so much changes for other people. Egoism on top spot.

Oh God. Is it a trend to be overdramatic, melodramatic, oversensitive and drag people down for no reason nowadays?

Yes, yes unfortunately it is.

45 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

I think even a monkey with a chip would understand what l wrote. Try harder on your reading comprehension skills instead of sarcasm. 

Hahaha, Milan, you need a chill pill.

• Like 2

Can someone explain how this is cheaper or who it is cheaper for? The cheapest I've been able to find a brand new AAA game on the Turkish PSN store is 459 TL (equivalent to $66.96 USD), whereas brand new AAA games cost $59.99 USD on the US store.

So if the Turkish price is cheaper for you, why not just get a US account (which does not require a credit card or Revolut) and get it *even cheaper*?

9 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Can someone explain how this is cheaper or who it is cheaper for? The cheapest I've been able to find a brand new AAA game on the Turkish PSN store is 459 TL (equivalent to $66.96 USD), whereas brand new AAA games cost $59.99 USD on the US store.

So if the Turkish price is cheaper for you, why not just get a US account (which does not require a credit card or Revolut) and get it *even cheaper*?

First random game I could think of is American Fugitive as shown below, and plenty of other titles have Turkey listed as the cheapest region too. If you can look past AAA titles (which are too expensive no matter where you shop), you can get some real good deals here, I find. Sure, maybe only a few Dollars per game, but those add up if you dedicate yourself to grabbing every game you buy from Turkey.

Some other games I've looked at are the newly released SW Episode 1 Racer (almost 5 USD cheaper in Turkey than elsewhere), Yakuza 0 (2.5 USD cheaper than the next cheapest region, Russia), Corpse Party Blood Drive (7 USD cheaper), and Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash (over 6 USD cheaper than the alternative). For these five games together, buying via Turkey is over 23 USD cheaper than from any other PSN store listed on PSN4. That's nothing to scoff at;

saddas.png

Edited by Golem25

Only some dlcs can be cheaper in a while.

Games are almost equal or more expensive now when you compare with other stores. 

it was cheaper in old times... 

4 hours ago, seyhano said:

Last of Us Part 2 Deluxe Edition : 69,99 $ (NA) - 569 TL (83 $) (TR)

Fifa 21 Standard Edition 59,99 $ (NA) - 499,90 TL ( 73 $) (TR)

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition : 99,99 $ (NA) - 669 TL ( 98,58 $) (TR)

Ghost of Tsushima Digital Deluxe : 69,99 $ (NA) - 489 TL ( 71,32 $) (TR)

On 26/06/2020 at 4:55 PM, NathanielJohn said:

I don't buy brand new AAA Games, take games like The Binding of Isaac, The End is Nigh, Super Meat Boy, Cook Serve Delicious, and many other, they are all cheaper on the turkish store (use psn4 to compare)

Almost every non-AAA games are cheaper on Turkish store, I'm 100% sure. Russia, South Africa, India, Brazil and Indonesia have good prices too btw.

And some AAA Games are cheaper on the turkish store.

Saints Row The Thirs Remastered (179TL ~26,11$) vs 39,99$

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edtion (139TL ~20,27$) vs 29,99$

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor (300TL ~43,76$) vs 59,99$

SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated (159TL ~23,19$) vs 29,99$

Desperados III (299TL ~43,61$) vs 59,99$

Rocket League (89TL ~12,98$) vs 19,99$

Playstation Hits Games (84TL ~12,25$) vs 19,99$

I have many many many more...

Same for DLC's

On 26/06/2020 at 4:17 PM, seblegamer said:

Turkish PSN card doesn't exist ? (to avoid to use Revolut ... ) ?

If not, is it possible to put money on Revolut using Paypal ? :o

Nope, you can't use paypal with Revolut.

You can make a Brazilian account and buy psn card for it, it can be cheaper for some games. It could be better if brazilian psn cards wasn't that expensive :/

• Like 1

Started doing it a while ago, works like a charm. Definitely worth it as even some new games such as FF7 remake cost about 40 bucks. Doesn't even have to be the turkish store btw, depending on the game and ongoing sales some regions might be even cheaper.

Only problem with revolut was that I didn't manage to directly pay with Paypal or GooglePay even though there was that option. What you can do is link your revolut visa to your paypal account. Then transfer paypal balance to revolut. Or do a direct bank transfer to top up your revolut card. Either way it will take a couple of days for the money to get through but it's definitely worth it.

I don't know about Turkish but don't forget US ps store does have tax in most states that's is not added to prices. So a 59.99 game is probably 65 at the end of the day.

The problem is here in Turkey that purchasing power parity is really low. Minimum wage is 2.500 TL, Last of Us 500 TL. You can buy only 5 games for one full month's hard work other costs not into account. I dont think minimum wage is 300 usd in western europe

Edited by Darpiom
  • Like 1