I'm Finding The Trophy "Everybody's Birdie" To Border On Impossible!

MrTacoNinja

How in the fuck can people vote the difficulty of this game's platinum so low and call it easy with a trophy like this????? Nevermind the trophies for getting an Eagle, a Hole-in-One (which would unlock an Eagle on a Par 3, so two birds with one stone) and getting within 3ft in regulation. Nevermind those difficult trophies, least of my concerns at the moment. HOW in the world are you supposed to Birdie EVERY hole on EVERY course???!

Is there a trick I'm missing here besides using Tornado Hole (which is only helpful when you're at the pin)? Getting to the pin to set up a Birdie is the problem, especially during the final 2 courses and the last course, Dino, most of all. I'm finding this to border on impossible for me! I take my time. I practise my swings before I switch to Address mode. I compensate for the wind (if it's blowing right I reposition left, how far depending on the severity of the wind, etc.) yet nothing I'm doing is making me any better.

So, yeah, is there some trick here I'm missing, that I'm just not getting? A freak'n Birdie?!?! Dude I'm lucky if I can even finish the latter 2 course's individual holes UNDER a Triple Bogey! I really don't want to give up on a platinum but jesus christ. mad.gif

• 7 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

How in the fuck can people vote the difficulty of this game's platinum so low and call it easy with a trophy like this????? Nevermind the trophies for getting an Eagle, a Hole-in-One (which would unlock an Eagle on a Par 3, so two birds with one stone) and getting within 3ft in regulation. Nevermind those difficult trophies, least of my concerns at the moment. HOW in the world are you supposed to Birdie EVERY hole on EVERY course???!

Is there a trick I'm missing here besides using Tornado Hole (which is only helpful when you're at the pin)? Getting to the pin to set up a Birdie is the problem, especially during the final 2 courses and the last course, Dino, most of all. I'm finding this to border on impossible for me! I take my time. I practise my swings before I switch to Address mode. I compensate for the wind (if it's blowing right I reposition left, how far depending on the severity of the wind, etc.) yet nothing I'm doing is making me any better.

So, yeah, is there some trick here I'm missing, that I'm just not getting? A freak'n Birdie?!?! Dude I'm lucky if I can even finish the latter 2 course's individual holes UNDER a Triple Bogey! I really don't want to give up on a platinum but jesus christ. mad.gif

I know this is an old post, but I had to chuckle at the despair and futility you typed in this post and then when I checked, you got the trophy 3 days later!  ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FFATMA said:

I know this is an old post, but I had to chuckle at the despair and futility you typed in this post and then when I checked, you got the trophy 3 days later!  1f604.png

Had to chuckle? Oh, real nice, laugh at my pain, bro! Thanks a lot! Geesh! I'm kidding FFATMA. But anyway, yeah, at first it bordered on impossible to me but the more I played it the better/luckier I got. This trophy paled in comparison though to that hole-in-one trophy! Holy ass cheese that trophy was a nightmare!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Had to chuckle? Oh, real nice, laugh at my pain, bro! Thanks a lot! Geesh! I'm kidding FFATMA. But anyway, yeah, at first it bordered on impossible to me but the more I played it the better/luckier I got. This trophy paled in comparison though to that hole-in-one trophy! Holy ass cheese that trophy was a nightmare!

Yeah, I'm missing that one, but I still have over 100 holes to go to get one of the trophies, so I'll have plenty of chances to get it!  At least the game is still a lot of fun while you're grinding the tougher trophies, if a bit frustrating at times!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Yeah, I'm missing that one, but I still have over 100 holes to go to get one of the trophies, so I'll have plenty of chances to get it!  At least the game is still a lot of fun while you're grinding the tougher trophies, if a bit frustrating at times!

More enjoyable as well when played with someone else. Me and my girlfriend would sometimes play together and take turns. I'd play a hole, pass her the headset to play a hole, etc. She was terrible at it but it didn't matter because we were having fun. =)

• Like 1