Biome trophy - Hot tourist destination frustration

stu_0089

These biome trophies are so frustrating...I've been wandering around the Nether for 2 hours now and can't find the Warped Forest biome anywhere.  Pretty sure that is the last one I need.  In case anyone doesn't know, there are 5 biomes;

Nether Wastes - looks like the classic nether

Crimson Forest - red area with red mushrooms

Warped Forest - similar to Crimson Forest, but blue

Soulsand Valley - filled with Sould Sand and Soul Soil

Basalt Delta - rock & lava with ash floating in the air

Pretty sure this has glitched on me.  Did my own world and went around for an hour through all the ones listed above and no trophy.

Then did a seed from a video and went to all 5 sets of coordinates for each biome and still no trophy.

10 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

Pretty sure this has glitched on me.  Did my own world and went around for an hour through all the ones listed above and no trophy.

Then did a seed from a video and went to all 5 sets of coordinates for each biome and still no trophy.

Same here, I'm wandering for 2 hours through all biomes and nothing :/ I tried to collect some bloc in each of them, no trophy... I was feeling lucky when i saw the 5 biomes close from each other on my map but now... That's just frustrating

22 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

8 minutes ago, Stormdeath84 said:

Same here, I'm wandering for 2 hours through all biomes and nothing :/ I tried to collect some bloc in each of them, no trophy... I was feeling lucky when i saw the 5 biomes close from each other on my map but now... That's just frustrating

Have you tried using the "Reset Nether" option in the pre-game options menu? The devs added that option years go for just this sort of problem so give it a try :).

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried using the "Reset Nether" option in the pre-game options menu? The devs added that option years go for just this sort of problem so give it a try :).

How can I reset Nether from a map created on the Bedrock edition? I had created a new map just after the update, Obviously I can't edit or play it from the past edition, and I didn't see anywhere the reset nether option in the new edition... 

10 hours ago, MrBeens said:

In the video comment, it's seems we're not the only one to have this bug...

Hope this will be patched soon... ?

9 minutes ago, Stormdeath84 said:

How can I reset Nether from a map created on the Bedrock edition? I had created a new map just after the update, Obviously I can't edit or play it from the past edition, and I didn't see anywhere the reset nether option in the new edition... 

In the video comment, it's seems we're not the only one to have this bug...

Hope this will be patched soon... 1f612.png

I don't have Minecraft installed at the moment so can't double check but it should be in the options screen that appears when you go to load a save ?

22 hours ago, timpurnat said:

I just kept creating new worlds and it popped in about 30 mins. Create a new world, do creative glitch and give yourself obsidian and flint of steel and then go to nether, walk around for a bit and repeat.

can you explain how to do the glitch again please, i cant remember how to, thanks

The glitch is tricksy but it works; just don't change any settings when you start a world. Also, if anyone is struggling to find a good seed to get this trophy quick, here's this one: 1434173252. I just got the trophy now using the glitch and the seed. Didn't have to look long.

OK, this trophy was 100% glitched for me, did a run through the biomes several times without it popping.  Then I joined a world with a friend who has gotten the trophies for several people and ran through his nethers.  No success, the trophy did not pop.

So I backed up everything in the games save data to online, then deleted everything, worlds and all.  Restarted the game from scratch and joined that friends same world and ran through the biomes and it popped.

Restored all my save data from online so I'm back to where I was before.

Just throwing this out there as a potential solution for folks that this glitched for.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

OK, this trophy was 100% glitched for me, did a run through the biomes several times without it popping.  Then I joined a world with a friend who has gotten the trophies for several people and ran through his nethers.  No success, the trophy did not pop.

So I backed up everything in the games save data to online, then deleted everything, worlds and all.  Restarted the game from scratch and joined that friends same world and ran through the biomes and it popped.

Restored all my save data from online so I'm back to where I was before.

Just throwing this out there as a potential solution for folks that this glitched for.

Great, it looks like the Passing the Time glitch all over again whereby a patch corrupted your stats so the only fix was to delete everything and start over :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 6/25/2020 at 6:36 PM, Mattematics-94 said:

can you explain how to do the glitch again please, i cant remember how to, thanks

There's another version of the glitch where you don't have a time limit: 

Just start the game in editions and then after doing the glitch convert the world into bedrock. 

Edited by TerminatarMnA
  • Like 1

It's still not working for me, i kept rying the creative glitch to no avail, i even completely removed minecraft from my PS4 and tried again but still nothing. I've checked the settings for the,'Trophies cannot be earned on this world' and I can't even get the Netehrite trophy with it not there.

On 27/06/2020 at 7:00 PM, MrBeens said:

Yes! Thank's a lot! I finally got it with this too ^^

I have now wasted over 6 hours on this goddamn trophy that the guide says is easy and takes 20 minutes.

I first spent 4 hours walking around the nether going to all biomes multiple times. No trophy. 

then I deleted my saves and restarted from scratch, as suggested earlier in this thread. Upon getting into the nether for the first time, game crashes. I resented and spend over an hour in the nether. No trophy. Eventually it crashes again. Now minecraft can’t even load the main menu. Fuck this shit.

Edit: Holy shit. Now I'm trying it on my other PS4. Clean install. And I literally can't go more than a minute in the Nether without it crashing. How the hell are people getting this trophy?

Edited by NathanielJohn

12 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I have now wasted over 6 hours on this goddamn trophy that the guide says is easy and takes 20 minutes.

I first spent 4 hours walking around the nether going to all biomes multiple times. No trophy. 

then I deleted my saves and restarted from scratch, as suggested earlier in this thread. Upon getting into the nether for the first time, game crashes. I resented and spend over an hour in the nether. No trophy. Eventually it crashes again. Now minecraft can’t even load the main menu. Fuck this shit.

Edit: Holy shit. Now I'm trying it on my other PS4. Clean install. And I literally can't go more than a minute in the Nether without it crashing. How the hell are people getting this trophy?

Luck, unfortunately :(. The 2.07 patch has trashed the game worse than when the 1.96 Bedrock update released a few months ago :(.

13 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Link your PS4 username with Xbox Live gamer tag, then PSN me your gamer tag, I'll invite you to a world where you can pop this trophy in a few seconds.

• Like 1