Biome trophy - Hot tourist destination frustration

stu_0089

3 hours ago, Eternal21 said:

Link your PS4 username with Xbox Live gamer tag, then PSN me your gamer tag, I'll invite you to a world where you can pop this trophy in a few seconds.

Thanks very much for the offer, but fortunately I managed to get it on a fluke earlier today. I got a Nether that had 4 of the 5 biomes all bunched together, so I was able to get the trophy before my game crashed.

I can't get the trophy to pop either. I've never had an issue with new expansions, been using the same world since the base game, and even got all other DLC trophies without an issue. For some reason the new Nether Biomes aren't registering, despite repeatedly finding each biome multiple times in one world, and even started a new world and found them there with no luck. :(

Edit:

Like MrBeens said, I deleted all my save data (after cloud saving it), and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, then on a fresh world I tried again and it ping'd ?

Edited by Kizer26

Pretty sure the trophy glitched on me.  I deleted all the save data,  made sure I backed it up first and tried again.  Upon loading up the third nether, the trophy popped. 

I found the nether really hard and frustrating to navigate. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...