Bounty of Blood[DLC 3]

Deluziion90

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 7:35 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Just finished the story. It's not long and not many side missions either. Only thing to look out for are the film wheels they are kinda hidden. All in all shouldn't take longer then 6 hours at most

How do you download the dlc?  I have the Season Pass, but the game still says I have to download the 3rd dlc.  I don't see it on the PSN store either.

31 minutes ago, thabg23 said:

How do you download the dlc?  I have the Season Pass, but the game still says I have to download the 3rd dlc.  I don't see it on the PSN store either.

It is there, just search for "Bounty of Blood" :): https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-CUSA07823_00-00000OAKSIEADLC3. Just owning a Season Pass isn't enough, you always have to physically download the content directly from either the PS Store itself or the in-game store if there is one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It is there, just search for "Bounty of Blood" :): https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1001-CUSA07823_00-00000OAKSIEADLC3. Just owning a Season Pass isn't enough, you always have to physically download the content directly from either the PS Store itself or the in-game store if there is one.

^This. I have the season pass too but I always have to download the new DLC form the PS Store.

I finished the DLC and acquired all trophies yesterday. It took 8 hours in total with the story taking about two hours - note, I played on normal mode and didn't have any Mayhem mode active.

There have been a lot of reports of glitches, bugs etc...but in my experience over the 8 hours, I didn't encounter a single one. On the rare occasion when fast travelling the game froze at the loading screen but it was only for a few seconds then it was fine again.

Overall it was a really entertaining and enjoyable DLC. I kind of wish there was more to do! Final story boss is also epic - I won't spoil it but I thought it was a cool fight.

On 7/5/2020 at 0:41 PM, HuntingFever said:

Thanks for the link. I searched on my PSN Store first and it was not there ?.  Anyway I have it in my download queue now ?. 

Anyone have any problems with the level of enemies/loot on this?

I just recently started all the DLC after a long break and on the first two DLCs the enemies were matching my level with many being 61 or a rare 62 but in this DLC all the enemies (and loot) I'm running into are only level 50 or below which makes it feel pointless to even bother picking any of the loot up.

EDIT: Went through some more areas, turns out there are some level 60 enemies but only in certain places.

Edited by VladimirKal

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 7:41 AM, VladimirKal said:

Anyone have any problems with the level of enemies/loot on this?

I just recently started all the DLC after a long break and on the first two DLCs the enemies were matching my level with many being 61 or a rare 62 but in this DLC all the enemies (and loot) I'm running into are only level 50 or below which makes it feel pointless to even bother picking any of the loot up.

EDIT: Went through some more areas, turns out there are some level 60 enemies but only in certain places.

Are you playing on Mayhem mode? I played without Mayhem mode and still encountered some level 60 enemies but they were few and far between as you say.