Stuck at the loading screen!

Atoya

2 minutes ago, WawaPlayer49 said:

This doesn't delete your worlds? D: 

No your worlds should be fine and your profile/settings will regenerate when game is launched. But of course you should always have you worlds backed up anyway such as if PS4 gets corrupted.

Even if there was a chance your saves get deleted they are all safely stored in PS cloud (providing you have PS plus)

26 minutes ago, Jamesball_98 said:

No your worlds should be fine and your profile/settings will regenerate when game is launched. But of course you should always have you worlds backed up anyway such as if PS4 gets corrupted.

Even if there was a chance your saves get deleted they are all safely stored in PS cloud (providing you have PS plus)

Okay, thanks for saying ^^ 

7 hours ago, WawaPlayer49 said:

This doesn't delete your worlds? D: 

Your world is under a different save, not profile/settings so no, it doesnt delete your world(s)

anywho, i‘ve gotten stuck periodically on the mojang screen indefinitely, I thought they fixed it since its been a while since ive lasted encountered It but here we are again..deleting the profile/settings save didnt fix the issue for me

this has been an ongoing problem since when the ps4 version crossed over to bedrock
i never had a real solution to this bug

ive reinstalled the game, backed everything up, deleted everything with no success

3 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Your world is under a different save, not profile/settings so no, it doesnt delete your world(s)

anywho, i‘ve gotten stuck periodically on the mojang screen indefinitely, I thought they fixed it since its been a while since ive lasted encountered It but here we are again..deleting the profile/settings save didnt fix the issue for me

this has been an ongoing problem since when the ps4 version crossed over to bedrock
i never had a real solution to this bug

ive reinstalled the game, backed everything up, deleted everything with no success

Have you tried loading the game after disabling your internet connection and seeing if that helps?

14 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

I have, no luck

Edit: turns out reinstalling the game for a second time was the trick, ugh

They said on twitter yesterday that they're investigating so anyone else having issues expect a small patch to fix it in the next few days

• Like 1

True. This game gets buggier and buggier with each update. I have a new problem: When I enter ANY World and play for ca 1 Minute (my record is 30 seconds) the game crashes. Its unplayable. Deleting the user settings doesn't help either anymore.. 

BEDROCK SUCKS!! :( 

This is a big problem for alot of players and it looks like it is really hard to fix ?. Been having this issue from time to time for 2 months. The performance and smooth gameplay really went downhill after the Bedrock update, nowadays I can't even play without it lagging every 2 minutes...

The fixes that worked on my endless mojang screen were to either

- delete my profile/settings save data

- reinstall the game

I get this every now and then.  I'm 99.99999% sure it's something on their end, and we have zero control over it.  Only way to get around it is to just wait for it to clear up and try again later.

Everyone who deletes / reinstalls, etc is just wasting their time.  The reason that 'worked' for you is just that time passed and whatever it was on their side went away and you could log in again.  

• 2 months later...

I'm still having this issue with the Mojang screen, but I'm also experiencing every once in awhile getting to the main menu with The Nether in the background circling, but the menu options never appear. Only fix seems to be deleting and reinstalling the game. I tried 5 times to launch the application last night, and all 5 times it hung on the Mojang screen. Restarted my PS4 three times, even tried launching it out from Rest Mode while it was on that screen. Once I reinstalled the game, I still got stuck on the Mojang screen, before making it past it only to get stuck in the circling Nether loop. Finally the menu appeared after the third try then. Has there been any further word besides that patch from July?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/8/2020 at 0:33 AM, JrsAlster said:

This is a big problem for alot of players and it looks like it is really hard to fix 1f644.png. Been having this issue from time to time for 2 months. The performance and smooth gameplay really went downhill after the Bedrock update, nowadays I can't even play without it lagging every 2 minutes...

- reinstall the game

On 7/8/2020 at 0:33 AM, JrsAlster said:

This is a big problem for alot of players and it looks like it is really hard to fix 1f644.png. Been having this issue from time to time for 2 months. The performance and smooth gameplay really went downhill after the Bedrock update, nowadays I can't even play without it lagging every 2 minutes...

- reinstall the game

I've been having this issue for months. Sometimes re-installing solves sometimes I have to even delete my worlds, because as soon as they're there, the game gets stuck in the red Mojang screen. It will be now the second time I'll have to trash a world I lost a ton of hours because the stupid game keeps crashing on startup. The PS3 I did not have major issues, on the Vita Minecraft huge save are a sure way to corrupt your memory card.

This is too much incompetence because it's not even a weird issue just looking at the number of people complaining, and for months (even more than a year). I have more than 100 games in my PS4, yes, there's the sporadic issue but nothing like this.

Unbelievable...