Permadeth and grounded difficuld

MANU1950

I'm glad this game has NG+ and photo mode at launch. Feels like every other AAA games these days adds those in a week/month after release.

As for Grounded, I'm fine with however ND handles it. Whether it's permadeath or not, whether it has trophies or not. If I do it, I do it. If I don't, I don't. I still would like to do Grounded in both versions of the original haha. It's the only reason I haven't platinumed the remastered as what's the point of doing Survivor when Grounded will get me platinum and 100%?

But I remember there was a lot of discussion, and maybe rumors, about U4 getting Brutal, but that never happened, so who knows? Which reminds me, I still would like to do Brutal in the collection at some point haha.

Edited by BrilloHD

6 hours ago, Faria0808 said:

The Part 2 on Survival was a breeze on the other hand. I could use guns without suffering from no ammo in the next battle. The Building descend/ Hospital part with Abby was easier than it shoulve been

Yeah I noticed it was pretty easy compared to 1, and I felt that, especially while playing as abby, I had ammo way more often than not. 

I think the difficulty of the stealth made up for it though, in 1 I could easily stealth most places, but in part 2 I struggled to stealth areas completely.