Mafia 1 Definitive Edition (September 25)

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

I don't want the game to be just a bunch of running around and finding useless collectibles. They have become a lot better in recent years, but they still annoy me.

We'll see how authentic they made the 1930s. They didn't do all too bad of a job with Mafia 3 which is set in the late 1960s.

Free Ride was fun back in the days even without something to do there. I don't care about anything time consuming in this game, but i understand that people who are not hardcore fans of the original like me see it otherwise.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

Also i have a friend in psn who got the game early and confirmed that there are indeed 43 trophies on ps4. He isnt willing to share the full list yet tho

Hey, has your friend said something about the quality of this remake?

Should we expect another mess in terms of glitch like Mafia III or not?

1 minute ago, Capukkion23 said:

Hey, has your friend said something about the quality of this remake?

Should we expect another mess in terms of glitch like Mafia III or not?

He wouldnt tell me anything because of the embargo which gets lifted tomorrow afternoon. I don't expect a technical mess to be honest, since the previews looked very clean so far.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

This is pretty awesome, to be honest. To "fake" an entire orchestra.

I really hope this remake is good. I, as a huge fan of the original release, really hope this is as close to it as possible. I'm waiting for this since I moved from PC to PS in 2009. Counting hours until Friday..!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I can't find a listing for the singular mafia 2 disc like in your picture is that a made up box or is it real?

I work for GAME and the trilogy arrived in delivery today so I can confirm that those discs are from the trilogy and they are sitting on display dummy cases. If you look carefully, each display box under the discs has the cover art for the trilogy so there is no stand alone Mafia 2 physical.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDeadWitcher93 said:

I work for GAME and the trilogy arrived in delivery today so I can confirm that those discs are from the trilogy and they are sitting on display dummy cases. If you look carefully, each display box under the discs has the cover art for the trilogy so there is no stand alone Mafia 2 physical.

Oh my bad lol as it is I plan to import the games lol 

• Like 1