Update 1.05 details

MidnightDragon

Patch 1.05 has dropped on PS4. Here are the details.

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/maneater-hotfix-2-is-live.2336155/

All Platforms

Save Game

Added an error message if a save game has become corrupted and unusable (this message will show up in the main menu which the player will be returned to if the save is unusable. We are continuing to look into how this rare corruption can happen).

Optimization and Stability

Fixed several stability issues across all platforms

Landmark, Collectables, Story Progression & Environment

Fixed Queen of the Ocean not triggering due to unintended hidden objectives. Those objectives have been removed from the requirements.

Found and fixed another case where the player shark could revert to the Mother shark

Fixed a condition where the player objective had been completed but the reward item/evolution had not been granted (Example: shadow teeth evolution)

Fixed a condition where some narrator dialog and would not play and subtitles would not display during the tutorial

Fixed a condition where the objective icons would disappear from the overhead map

Quest, Prey and Bounty Hunters

Rebalanced the third Pete encounter to make it more challenging

Fixed humans being able to be grabbed from the underside of a boat

Player Shark and Combative Wildlife

Found and fixed another case where the tiger shark skin could be removed and unevovled from the player shark. It should now remember the evolved state.

Found and fixed another case where the player shark could be hitting the water surface when fast traveling resulting in being stuck in the knifing position in the grotto

Fixed a camera “pop” that could occur when fighting boats from the knifing position or in the air

Menu/UI/Settings

Updated Credits

Fixed a case where damage numbers would show up where the human was before they were grabbed

Fixed a case where editing the sound or gameplay settings and then quitting the game would have those changes discarded

Fixed a Portuguese localization issue

PS4

Landmark and Collectables

Fixed a case where player completion was stuck at sub 100% story progress after getting to the “After Party”

Erased the X1 and PC stuff since it doesn't apply to us.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

I was able to platinum this 3 times before the patch and only had some mild crashing. Glad it's finally fixed. Loved the game, keep up the good work TripWire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, observadorpt said:

Patch 1.05 downloaded, still cannot earn the trophy of getting all collectibles and all upgrades. Only queen of the ocean trophy poped.

Until thy let me take on the bounty hunters again my problem won't be fixed, one of them was SUPPOSED to drop an enhancement and she did not.

Science plan still wont unlock for me

I updated patch still missing bio fins and it still says I killed the hunters. So much for the report bugs thread on the Tripwire forum lol.

I also upgeaded everything in the hope maybe that would work no bueno. 

Unless patch 1.06 sorts the issue looking at a 3rd playthrough. Which I am reluctant to do as a patch not come  out to sort the problem 

I am glad some people got the platinum today with the patch

16 hours ago, Bennett316Spurs said:

Science plan still wont unlock for me

I updated patch still missing bio fins and it still says I killed the hunters. So much for the report bugs thread on the Tripwire forum lol.

I also upgeaded everything in the hope maybe that would work no bueno. 

Unless patch 1.06 sorts the issue looking at a 3rd playthrough. Which I am reluctant to do as a patch not come  out to sort the problem 

I am glad some people got the platinum today with the patch

Same here would need a 3rd playthrough by looks of it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys.

I had a problem with another kind of bug. I started last sunday and after die a lot I gave up to play that moment. When I was seeing my trophies I saw that i jumped a part of game and received an adult trophy before adolescent. I have the problematic save and pictures of trophies to prove it.

I searched people with same problem, but I didn't see anyone. I had a baby shark in the place that I can't eat hunter's hand. I can see it in radar but I need the ancient shark to break the passage.

I hadn't paid attention, because of it I growed up to adolescent, but aways hammer sharks and white sharks killed me.

I would like to comunicate and avoid a ban because it wasn't my fault.

Edited by VladTepes87
Wrong words
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, VladTepes87 said:

Hey Guys.

I had a problem with another kind of bug. I started last sunday and after die a lot I gave up to play that moment. When I was seeing my trophies I saw that i jumped a part of game and received an adult trophy before adolescent. I have the problematic save and pictures of trophies to prove it.

I searched people with same problem, but I didn't see anyone. I had a baby shark in the place that I can't eat hunter's hand. I can see it in radar but I need the ancient shark to break the passage.

I hadn't paid attention, because of it I growed up to adolescent, but aways hammer sharks and white sharks killed me.

I would like to comunicate and avoid a ban because it wasn't my fault.

same here lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Unsure if this is part of the bug. But the trophy for getting all collectables in x area isn't poping?

I've got all licence plates chests and landmarks in the 1st area. And am at 97?% ( just need to kill apex)

Unless apex is counted towards the trophy?