Liberation Modern Warfare Trophy

You only need to complete 4 Operations, 

• Operation Headhunter
  • Operation Kuvalda
  • Operation Paladin
  • Operation Crosswind 

Make sure that you have the little check-mark checked off at the operation select screen.

You DO NOT need to complete any other operation

You DO NOT need to collect Intel

You DO NOT need to complete the modified operations.

If you are sure you've completed those 4, then try completing Headhunter again. The trophy was glitched back at launch if that's when you completed them.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, billyhyde94 said:

Haven't got this trophy. All of the above named missions are marked as completed. Just did Headhunter again. No pop. Will work my way through completing the other three and see if I have any luck.

Good luck

On 8/16/2020 at 1:07 AM, willmill97 said:

I should also add doing with randoms is very easy since many pros still play the game.

pros and idiots who think it’s survival mode

Kuvalda was the worst, took a couple of hours to find a team interested in completing it 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Welp, i just got it. The issue that I faced was that the rewards for these spec op missions had a check mark in the box... I presumed this meant that I had completed the spec op missions. All it meant was that I had already obtained the reward. I still needed to complete the missions. It popped for me after Crosswind

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The only 1 I had left to do was Paladin so I did that with friends last night and no pop. Guess I’ll have to do the other 3 again. Will come back to this the]read if that works.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, Princejeffy said:

Welp, i just got it. The issue that I faced was that the rewards for these spec op missions had a check mark in the box... I presumed this meant that I had completed the spec op missions. All it meant was that I had already obtained the reward. I still needed to complete the missions. It popped for me after Crosswind

i don’t understand.

what’s the difference between finishing the game and getting a tick, I thought that tick only appears if you complete the mission?

• 7 months later...