Another List.....

3 hours ago, Lan Stee said:

Every single individual copy of every game should have its own unique list

That would make sites like these so unintelligible it would be pointless. If every region had it's own list on every single game the psn servers would be so overloaded it would take hours to sync your trophies. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
34 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is there any physical edition of this one where the DLC is included... dlc is rated Z in the store... so cant get it..

I have a Japanese friend who could help you buy it digitally. He's helped me get a bunch of Cero Z games in the past. 

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is there any physical edition of this one where the DLC is included... dlc is rated Z in the store... so cant get it..

There’s only a disk version for Japanese base game, no complete version. And you don’t need a Japanese credit card to buy cero z dlc.

https://i.imgur.com/tjXBdWn.jpg

6 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Dlc is included on the disc or dlc is just updates?

So i can get cero z dlc from without japanase social security number? You mentioned this @HuntingFever m8 years ago that i needed japanese social security number for everything japanese R rated in japanese rating system ?

7 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

There’s only a disk version for Japanese base game, no complete version. And you don’t need a Japanese credit card to buy cero z dlc.

https://i.imgur.com/tjXBdWn.jpg

I ment to qoute you?  not @pavelbagirov

Edited by DividedByMankind

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

So i can get cero z dlc from without japanase social security number? You mentioned this m8 years ago that i needed japanese social security number for everything japanese R rated in japanese rating system 1f643.png

Last year or so, one of the paid dlc of mortal shell, which is rated cero z, went free worldwide. I was able to get the dlc without a Japanese credit card. You can try to purchase some of the free/paid dlc which is rated cero z, you will see. Btw, you don’t need a Japanese social security number to buy cero z games, you only need a credit card issued by a bank registered in Japan. There’s a difference.

Edited by archangeltw_

1 hour ago, archangeltw_ said:

Last year or so, one of the paid dlc of mortal shell, which is rated cero z, went free worldwide. I was able to get the dlc without a Japanese credit card. You can try to purchase some of the free/paid dlc which is rated cero z, you will see. Btw, you don’t need a Japanese social security number to buy cero z games, you only need a credit card issued by a bank registered in Japan. There’s a difference.

This^

For CERO Z content, you only need a valid JP credit card to bypass the PS Store's Age Gate. It's South Korea where you need a Social Security number to create a PSN Account, not Japan.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Oh ok, will it be on my japanese psn account or do i have to get another one?1f602.png

He'd go on your account and use his Japanese credit card to buy the game/DLC. He just requires the equivalent amount of money be sent via PayPal or similar payment system. Often times, it's just cheaper to go to him, rather than pay taxes on PSN codes.

• Like 1

On 26.7.2023 at 5:55 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

He'd go on your account and use his Japanese credit card to buy the game/DLC. He just requires the equivalent amount of money be sent via PayPal or similar payment system. Often times, it's just cheaper to go to him, rather than pay taxes on PSN codes.

Ooh, yeah its fine since its the dummy. My main im not sharing with anyone. 

To scared, because of my accomplishment through the years?