Seems this is bugged if you don't do it straight away after speaking to him for the first time. I'm like half way through the game and no amount of jumping is getting him to react. suckkkks

Yet starting a new game and doing the mission he reacts as he should.

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666
  • Like 1

I'm playing the Xbox One version and it happened there too. Apparently it triggers if you talk to him for the first time in his house but then immediately leave without earning it. It sucks because there isn't much of an indication that there's one in there, especially if it's your first time playing it. Another classic THQ Nordic bug. Let's see if they ignore this one as well.

Edited by LunchCannon54
  • Like 1

Did you get to talk to Plankton beforehand? As in, did the little conversation with him trigger where he tells you to go and jump down and get it, where he then corrects himself to talk about bungee downing to get it?

Cause that's how it happened for me, spoke with Plankton and he/the game asked if I wanted to pay for the clam, to which I did and got the spatula with no problems.

I spoke to Plankton initially which prompted to buy the Bungee. I’ve jumped multiple times, holding X and not, moving all around and nothings theres.

Very frustrating, I’ve already had to start a new run as I got the Annoy Squidward glitch, don’t know if I can be bothered for a third time.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:46 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

I'm playing the Xbox One version and it happened there too. Apparently it triggers if you talk to him for the first time in his house but then immediately leave without earning it. It sucks because there isn't much of an indication that there's one in there, especially if it's your first time playing it. Another classic THQ Nordic bug. Let's see if they ignore this one as well.

Yeah didn't really read what i had to do at the start of the game left without doing it as you said, then didn't try and do the mission until much later as i thought i had that one "banked" as it were came back to it later and it was bugged.

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666

20 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

My ingame counter says 81 however my save file says 82. I’ve counted the map & I've counted 18 Spatula’s I haven’t collected. I’m really hope they’ll fix this in a reasonable amount of time...

Specifically check if you've done the spatula "A Path Through the Goo" in Flying Dutchman's place

1 hour ago, Rusbuck said:

Specifically check if you've done the spatula "A Path Through the Goo" in Flying Dutchman's place

In the end I realized that I hadn’t even collected ‘A Path Through the Goo’ (which I thought was the one in the cage) but It wasn’t. I had collected the 2nd spatula which my map also showed but my ingame tracker didn’t, so I went & collected 39 socks, came back & it reappeared in the cage, this time I didn’t collect it in Spongeball mode.

either way, a spatula glitched out & despite me collecting it the ingame counter didn’t update properly.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1