Group Stage Maestro trophy

Hey all, I have completed all possible objectives in Story of Finals, but the trophy Group Stage Maestro doesn't pop. Strange, because the other trophies associated with Story of Finals did.

I think it is because I didn't receive the participation reward for the Germany-Ghana match. Can anyone help me with this?

1 minute ago, BasNederland said:

Hey all, I have completed all possible objectives in Story of Finals, but the trophy Group Stage Maestro doesn't pop. Strange, because the other trophies associated with Story of Finals did.

I think it is because I didn't receive the participation reward for the Germany-Ghana match. Can anyone help me with this?

I second this as well. Unfortunately it seems like the last person to unlock it got it on May 31st.

13 hours ago, CallanGWProx said:

Any luck for this working again? Maybe start sending bulk emails to EA to fix this there was definitely some server side code changed to avoid this from popping up. Can’t have just stopped working all of a sudden without some manual change

I chatted with them several times. But the server will close today. No way they fixed it...

• 9 months later...
On 29-4-2021 at 11:30 PM, Thomsson_PL said:

If you guys see its one guy in 2021 who get platinum trophy. How this guy can get all hard trophies in 2021 when servers are offline?

Wow... I'll ask him!

Edited by BasNederland