real-wap

Glitched trophies

97 posts in this topic

Hi! It seems that the following trophies are buggy/glitched:

 

1) Variety is the spice of life (Try every car and every track)
2) Smooth Flow (Stay in an opponent's slipstream for 5 seconds)
3) Tireless (Drive more than 100km in one session)

 

I'm pretty sure I did everything according to the descriptions, but the trophies didn't pop.

For example, I drove 25-30 laps on Monza in the Practice mode and Tireless didn't show (more than 100km).

Then I repeated than on Nurburgring and still nothing.

I also tried every 2018 and 2019 car and every track (including DLC) and nothing - I verified that on my Driver's stats (+triangle) and I can see non-zero "km" on every track and car and valid laps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have earned "tireless"

i did practice sessions, quali and race at Monza and got the trophy at the end of the race

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I think that Smooth Flow may be glitched, I followed cars repeatedly down the Mistral at Paul Ricard and it didn't pop. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @CameronM1tchell any hint about the "Variety is the spice of life" trophy? I see you got it. What requirement am I missing? As I wrote above, I tried all the cars and tracks (both 2018 and 2019), but maybe there's something else about it...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just loaded into a practice session with each car, drove out the pitlane and quitted after driving about half a lap. Once i did it for all cars it popped for me. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I finally got the Tireless during a longer race. But nevertheless is must be glitched or the description is misleading, because I should get it earlier during practice sessions (as mentioned above).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @CameronM1tchell sorry to bother you, but one more question regarding the Variety trophy. Did you also try anything from Intercontinental GT Pack DLC? Obviously there are 4 new tracks, but I'm more curious about the cars from the IGT section next to 2018 and 2019 sections in the solo mode. I know there are the same cars, but still - maybe there is something about this DLC that I'm missing...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was worried about that myself, as I don't have the DLC unlocked, but after launching into a practice session with the last car I needed to from the base game the trophy popped. I don't know about the other people who got the trophy, but maybe having the DLC caused the glitch?  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the "Variety is the spice of life" trophy. I understood how it works now. Before you start any event in Single Player section you need to choose car in a Team menu. Before i was only choosing pre set cars within a team with one of a few drivers to play as. That was wrong. Instead in a team menu you need to click Add, and then the whole 24 car list appears for you to choose from (instead of cars limited per 2019/2018/GT seasons). So once you choose the car from it you will be partcicipating in the event driving as yourself (not as pre set driver). That was the key. You only need to drive on the 11 base game tracks once and play with every car using an Add option instead of cars with Pre set drivers/teams. I unlocked the trophy in a Quick Race mode, driving for like 500-1000 meters with each car after the start line and quitting.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's On a Budget that's glitched for me.

I've completed many races with no damage at all and this won't pop for me. Unless I'm doing something wrong as it's quite a high percentage trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anke said:

It's On a Budget that's glitched for me.

I've completed many races with no damage at all and this won't pop for me. Unless I'm doing something wrong as it's quite a high percentage trophy?

Put Quick Race, 5min, penalties on, damage 100%, 16 AIs, start position - 1st, AI skill and aggressiveness at minimum. Then just win a race without cutting corners and going offroad (all laps should be valid) and without damages of course. Did it first try considering all of this.

Edited by item112z
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @item112z I tried your method with the Variety trophy. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Still no trophy :-( Well, actually I did try it with a small variation: I tried all 24 cars as me (not as pre set driver) just on one track (Monza 2019) and hotlap mode (in the stats I can see that no car is missing). With each car I did one valid hotlap. As for the tracks - I don't know if it's in any way connected to visit them as me (not pre set driver), but I already have TR99. So all in all, I think this trophy is still glitched.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the Variety trophy just out of nowhere popped when I was in the menu before the Championship race... weird, but I'm happy ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a budget unlocked for me after I had a few scrapes at Bathurstt.. Weird

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, item112z said:

Put Quick Race, 5min, penalties on, damage 100%, 16 AIs, start position - 1st, AI skill and aggressiveness at minimum. Then just win a race without cutting corners and going offroad (all laps should be valid) and without damages of course. Did it first try considering all of this.

 

Thanks, that popped it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03.07.2020 at 5:09 PM, real-wap said:

Hi @item112z I tried your method with the Variety trophy. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Still no trophy :-( Well, actually I did try it with a small variation: I tried all 24 cars as me (not as pre set driver) just on one track (Monza 2019) and hotlap mode (in the stats I can see that no car is missing). With each car I did one valid hotlap. As for the tracks - I don't know if it's in any way connected to visit them as me (not pre set driver), but I already have TR99. So all in all, I think this trophy is still glitched.

 

On 03.07.2020 at 9:37 PM, real-wap said:

Wow, the Variety trophy just out of nowhere popped when I was in the menu before the Championship race... weird, but I'm happy ;)

My guess is that you needed to race as yourself on all 11 base tracks as well, so once you played championship (where you participate as not a pre-set driver automatically) you got to play on some track that you hadnt raced on driving as yourself before.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im starting to wonder of why devs made Smooth Flow a silver trophy instead of bronze as 5sec in a slipstream sounds like a very simple requirement. Maybe there is more to do for this trophy and description is not full. Makes me to think that you would need to do it in some specific conditions. So far i tried to do a slipstream with some different weather and race settings and a few tweaks to car settings but not been successful yet... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, item112z said:

Im starting to wonder of why devs made Smooth Flow a silver trophy instead of bronze as 5sec in a slipstream sounds like a very simple requirement. Maybe there is more to do for this trophy and description is not full. Makes me to think that you would need to do it in some specific conditions. So far i tried to do a slipstream with some different weather and race settings and a few tweaks to car settings but not been successful yet... 

 

The only PSNProfiles user with Smooth Flow is @Loser182Kid (can't seem to make this an auto call) and hopefully they see this and can let us know how/when it popped. At the time of writing they only have a few trophies so this must've popped really early.

Edited by Anke
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my dialogue with one of the Smooth Flow achievers:_rHw76lJqk4.jpg

 

 

 

 

Something to note is that 1.01 patch notes do say that some improvements to slipstream had been made. Those prob was the cause for the trophy to not pop for people. If anyone is able to downgrade the game to 1.00 please confirm if that would pop the trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh that's interesting. Presumably they'll put it back again in a future update.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm it myself. The trophy pops on 1.00 version with no issues it seems. I downgraded my digital version using method 1 in this thread: 

Chose Paul Ricard, Quick Race and gotten the trophy on that long staright 😁. 

C43Q8b_oDWI.jpg

 

It never changes the fact that this trophy should still be fixed and work fine on the newest version of the game. Also i dont think other trophies could work on 1.00 but you could try of course. Upon reading old threads on official AC forums i saw multiple posts saying that career has been broken since PC version released over a year ago. So they would still need to fix career in this game at the bare minimum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, item112z said:

... Upon reading old threads on official AC forums i saw multiple posts saying that career has been broken since PC version released over a year ago. So they would still need to fix career in this game at the bare minimum.

 

This doesn't really fill me with hope.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone reported the trophy glitches on their official forums and if so can someone link it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also reported it through that link and made a thread about glitched trophies on official forums.  https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/glitched-trophies-achievements-please-take-a-look.65363/

There were also a thread about glitched xbox achievements (https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/achievement-issues.65313/) ,

 

Make sure to sign up on this site to be able to view forum threads.

 

Edited by item112z
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.