Glitched trophies

4 hours ago, item112z said:

I also reported it through that link and made a thread about glitched trophies on official forums.  https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/glitched-trophies-achievements-please-take-a-look.65363/

There were also a thread about glitched xbox achievements (https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/achievement-issues.65313/) ,

Make sure to sign up on this site to be able to view forum threads.

Nice one, added a quick reply to help it get more posts in the vain hope the devs read it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Anke said:

Is Destruction Derby glitched too? Even though around 18% of people have it I can't for the life of me destroy the car no matter what I hit and and what speed. 

How did anyone pop theirs?

You need to take some damage on each side of the car (thats how it popped for me at least). So just bump walls from front, left, right and back a few times. And dont go full speed for this.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, item112z said:

You need to take some damage on each side of the car (thats how it popped for me at least). So just bump walls from front, left, right and back a few times. And dont go full speed for this.

This worked perfectly, thank you.  A quick race and by the end of the first straight it popped :D

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately no news yet. Though if we want to increase the odds of the trophies getting fixed it'd be nice if everyone could fill in the bug submission (see link below). Basically it's a short form/survey where you tell what's wrong with the trophies (I'd say the only issue right now is the career trophies being broken, as the slipstream can be done on patch 1.0).

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve submitted bug reports about the trophies being glitched multiple times. Reached out to the devs/studio on twitter but still no response.

What a joke.

Even the trophy for the gold driver level is glitched for me. Have been over 8500 for a while now. Even crossed 9000 but for some reason it won’t pop. I’ve easily accumulated over 250 kms above 8500.

Edit: I got it. I somehow missed the 2015 McLaren 650S, probably due to my stats being a mess with all cars at different tracks. I'll leave the post here but don't bother reading it ?

---------------------------

Thanks for the tips for 'Variety is the spice of life.' I got it using the 'add' tab in car selection with no problems. However, I was trying to get, 'Master of all' at the same time and it didn't pop.

I was hoping someone with the trophy could explain how they set up the races? Like maybe I cut too many corners...

I just used quick race, 5 minutes, AI 85/85, 19 opponents, starting position 2nd, damage off.

I won with each car sequentially and 'Variety is the spice of life' popped as soon as I hit 'Drive' with the Reiter R-EX but nothing upon winning the race. I'm quite sure I won with every car so I'm assuming my race settings are the issue?

Any help appreciated ?

Edited by TayTheDay
Update

Ok, so the trophies still haven`t been fixed two and a half monthes post release. Fact to know is that dev who ported the game to consoles is completely different from the one who made and still supports the game on PC. Console Dev is D3T, while Kunos Simulatizione is responsible for pc version and its updates. The only trophies which you absolutely cannot achieve with or without any workarounds are those 3 trophies for beating career with Gold medal. And its known that the career issues that prevent you to finish the mode with gold medal are still present on PC ver at this moment.

Upon reading Assetto forums a lot and asking some forum vets, its now got a little more clear to me that, its probably must be Kunos who should fix the career on PC, so then later the D3T would port that update to ps4. And its known that D3T does update console versions to the more recent PC versions of the game with each patch alongside fixing console specific bugs. Unlike D3T, PC dev Kunos is actually active on official forums and time to time responds to players in the Bugs/issues threads and mark them as Reported\Fixed upon aknowledging or fixing the thread issues.

My friend and me got an idea to actually make a thread about those career issues on the PC specific sub-forum, to hopefully make the PC dev to finally fix career and then for D3T to later port that version of the game to ps4/xb1. Apparently not a lot of PC players care much about career mode, so the thread is not getting many replies. If you want the career trophies to get fixed eventually, be sure to make a post there, so Kunos would have more incentive to look into the issues. That might actually work this way :fingers crossed:. Here is this thread: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/career-mode-is-broken.66457/ .

One note is that to post a reply in PC sub forum of official Assetto forums, you not only need to be registered there but also you need to link your steam account with assettocorsa forum account. After like 15 mins after that you would be able to make a post.

Edited by item112z
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Someone has plat now. ? If I wasn't working all weekend, I'd try and knock out another career to see if the gold medal glitch has been fixed. If anyone has the time to test, it'd be very much appreciated!

I know there is an update scheduled for next week that will fix the slip stream bug too...

Edited by TayTheDay

On 26/09/2020 at 0:52 PM, TayTheDay said:

Someone has plat now. 1f914.png If I wasn't working all weekend, I'd try and knock out another career to see if the gold medal glitch has been fixed. If anyone has the time to test, it'd be very much appreciated!

I know there is an update scheduled for next week that will fix the slip stream bug too...

I doubt someone has the plat i think it's more the case that someone hacked for the plat same as Avengers etc recently.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25.01.2021 at 7:12 AM, bdias10 said:

if wasnt for these glitched trophies, would be the platinum doable or is still hard as fuck like the other game? the other one had 0, 30 % rarity

Its hard to say for me as ive yet to really play Career as it supposed to be played. I just AFKed all the races in short career to quickly get the trophy for just finishing career. From what ive heard from people who ve played career events as they are supposed to be played, it can be pretty challenging to get 1st on hard difficulty and even harder on extreme difficulty. If it would be possible to get and keep Overall Gold on easy and normal, then its should be fairly doable i guess. But you do get less points the easier the difficulty is, so we might not have enough points for gold playing on easy or normal. Also i heard there is one particular practicing event/hotlap on rainy Silverstone which is supposedly harder than any hotlap in OG AC. And the time for gold medal there is the same on every difficulty. So if we would need to get gold on every career event to keep an overall gold medal, that might be a huge task to beat that event.  Time will tell i guess.

Also the patch seems to be delayed by some days:

JoMlxPI67VQ.jpg?size=997x2160&quality=96