Glitched trophies

These are a patch notes but i seen in other forums there is a trophy slipstream and use all cars/tracks was glitched so do we still need to do them without a patch?

GENERAL:

• Fixed issues with the Career mode crashing on completion of a Test race.
  • Fixed issues with the Career mode trophies 'Sprint', 'Tour' and 'Marathon' not unlocking.
  • Fixed issues when saving replays/highlights with improved messaging.
  • Individual driver lap times can be seen by selecting them in the Timetables.
  • Timetables overview added to the replay HUD.
  • Added SAS display to some car interiors displaying race flags.
  • Fixed car skins were not loading correctly in the front-end.
  • Improvements to the pit stop MFD.
  • Added full track map option in the racing HUD.
  • General UI and navigation improvements.
  • Button assignment issue fixed.
  • Custom driver showroom team panel issue fixed.
  • Various minor bug fixes.

PERIPHERALS:

• Updated SDKs for Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels.

4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

These are a patch notes but i seen in other forums there is a trophy slipstream and use all cars/tracks was glitched so do we still need to do them without a patch?

The slipstream trophy they did fix a few patches back, so no need to downgrade to ver 1.00 for that. The Variety is the Spice of Life trophy (for trying every car and track) can be a bit glitchy for some though but should eventually unlock. It unlocked late for me too after the steps i described ealier in this thread, but that method didnt work for some though. So my guess is to keep trying all the cars over and over till it unlocks. Im not sure if going back to 1.00 ver fixes it.

Regarding the new fixes to career. Devs fixed only the endurance races not awarding you points for wins. Now they do award points. But on easy and normal difficulty that fix alone is not enough according to the guy who had gold right before endurance races and won the first endurance race today. He gotten points for the win but didnt get the three bonus medals. He got to overall silver after that race. The thing the devs seem not to have fixed are these three bonus medals which should award additional points: Hammertime (for 100% clean laps), Overtake machine (for at least two overtakes) and Hunter (no one knows what is this bonus but it also never unlocks). I tried the first two races today driving as clean as possible and doing two-three overtakes and yet those bonuses never popped for me. Again the endurance races giving points for wins now fixed might be enough to keep an overall gold on hard or extreme, but i won`t spend another 20-30h redoing the career anytime soon. So if anyone want to try that, let us know if that works. 

Edited by item112z

5 minutes ago, item112z said:

The slipstream trophy they did fix a few patches back, so no need to downgrade to ver 1.00 for that. The Variety is the Spice of Life trophy (for trying every car and track) is can be a bit glitchy for some though but should eventually unlock. It unlocked late for me too after the steps i described ealier in that thread, but that method didnt work for some though. So my guess is to keep trying all the cars over and over till it unlocks. Im not sure if going back to 1.00 ver fixes it.

Regarding the new fixes to career. Devs fixed only the endurance races not awarding you points for wins. Now they do award points. But on easy and normal difficulty that fix alone is not enough according to the guy who had gold right before endurance races and won the first endurance race today. He gotten points for the win but didnt get the three bonus medals. The thing the devs seem not to have fixed are these three bonus medals which should award additional points: Hammertime (for 100% clean laps), Overtake machine (for at least two overtakes) and Hunter (no one knows what is this bonus but it also never unlocks). I tried the first two races today driving as clean as possible and doing two-three overtakes and yet those bonuses never popped for me. Again the endurance races giving points for wins now fixed might be enough to keep an overall gold on hard or extreme, but i won`t spend another 20-30h redoing the career anytime soon. So if anyone want to try that, let us know if that works. 

Wow after all this time i thought they might of sorted this game but by the sounds of it they done a small adjust, I think ill wait and let someone confirm gold medals before i start career.

I started playing this today with no patch on PS5 and had no problems after this patch i can't do more than like 6 or 7 laps without the game crashing so even the career first event is 10 mins so far it has crashed 4 times before the timer runs out and then once as i was on the menu after finishing first test, Did people have this problem before todays patch or is this a new bug just to fuck with us?

On 27/01/2021 at 11:18 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Wow after all this time i thought they might of sorted this game but by the sounds of it they done a small adjust, I think ill wait and let someone confirm gold medals before i start career.

This. I'll be eagerly awaiting news on this. In the meantime, I just got a PC and have been glued to iRacing. I'll happily grind out these career trophies soon if we get some good news from someone...

3 minutes ago, TayTheDay said:

This. I'll be eagerly awaiting news on this. In the meantime, I just got a PC and have been glued to iRacing. I'll happily grind out these career trophies soon if we get some good news from someone...

I don't know if it's just me but i can't even play more than 10mins on this game now since the patch on PS5 so i can't even attempt to get gold medals as i can't even finish a practice session without it crashing.

3 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I don't know if it's just me but i can't even play more than 10mins on this game now since the patch on PS5 so i can't even attempt to get gold medals as i can't even finish a practice session without it crashing.

oof. I'm on PS5 too, I'll download it tomorrow and see I get the same issues.

Alright, I'm going in. For science ?

Fresh, short career on hard. No crashes or strange bugs at all so far. (on PS5)

If anyone can remember how many points they had after Zolder, let me know. And also when exactly you dropped to Silver. Was it after the first endurance race? I had lots of screenshots on my PS4's SSD before I formatted it. D'oh

PS-App-20210201-075211.jpg

6 hours ago, TayTheDay said:

Alright, I'm going in. For science 1f605.png

Fresh, short career on hard. No crashes or strange bugs at all so far. (on PS5)

If anyone can remember how many points they had after Zolder, let me know. And also when exactly you dropped to Silver. Was it after the first endurance race? I had lots of screenshots on my PS4's SSD before I formatted it. D'oh

PS-App-20210201-075211.jpg

Damn I tried reinstalling etc but still crashes every 10 mins maybe its my PS5 but ill keep mine until I can buy one and compare whenever there is new stock.

1 minute ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Damn I tried reinstalling etc but still crashes every 10 mins maybe its my PS5 but ill keep mine until I can buy one and compare whenever there is new stock.

I saw a lot of other people complaining about crashes on the ACC forums so I'm sure it's not your console.

Also, rip my experiment ?

I did the Wet test at Brands. It doesn't give you target times or anything so I just kept it clean and didn't push to hard... Then the game was like, 'nope.' I've been punted down to silver already. 

I was first in the young driver program and pole + win x2 at Zolder with 100% clean laps. Didn't see anything about bonus points after the races.

Should I try Pro or just give up? 

PS-App-20210201-024839.jpg

3 hours ago, TayTheDay said:

I saw a lot of other people complaining about crashes on the ACC forums so I'm sure it's not your console.

Also, rip my experiment 1f62d.png

I did the Wet test at Brands. It doesn't give you target times or anything so I just kept it clean and didn't push to hard... Then the game was like, 'nope.' I've been punted down to silver already. 

I was first in the young driver program and pole + win x2 at Zolder with 100% clean laps. Didn't see anything about bonus points after the races.

Should I try Pro or just give up? 

PS-App-20210201-024839.jpg

I would give up on that for now as they didn't fix the previous problems some of the points system doesn't seem to work and they don't explain what sort of points you need to maintain gold, I noticed in the practice sessions if i did fastest lap on just 1 lap i would get bronze but if i did max clean laps and stayed last i got gold.

36 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I would give up on that for now as they didn't fix the previous problems some of the points system doesn't seem to work and they don't explain what sort of points you need to maintain gold, I noticed in the practice sessions if i did fastest lap on just 1 lap i would get bronze but if i did max clean laps and stayed last i got gold.

Yeah I'm definitely giving up now. I figured I'd just do the Brands Hatch weekend just in case. My game crashed when I hit 'Continue Career' after the second race.

So I thought... 'I bet this will make me re-do that race' ? it put me back to the start of the whole weekend! F that

Edited by TayTheDay

Good news! Finally i got trophy marathon!!! they fixed career trophy but overall still bugged and it some times send you back to silver. i understand how it work. i has some back up save before releases update but its not work because ur save glitched. endurance races are unbeatable. my solution delete ur save on ur ps4. i started normal difficulty. the only thing you need to do, Do not skip  practice and 3 qualify. points do not matter. make sure play all of them clean and do fastest lap in each session because overall depends on your performance in races. after each race get a back up save. also it need to beat career 3 times. i really hate it

Edited by Blu3Angels_s
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Blu3Angels_s said:

i earned trophy tour (mid career )

Some tips maybe help you guys. i know exactly how to beat career with overall gold.

1. Difficulty not matter. so play on easy. i did long career on normal and mid career on easy.

2.Realistic and assist doesn't effect on overall

3. Make sure play with porsche 991 GT3. its the best car by far

4. Gold medal requirements : play practice with best lap. Qualifying 1 2 3 with best lap. Do not skip anything and win race

5. Brands hatch wet weather. it need to do 7 laps in 11 minutes for getting gold medal. when you did 1 lap save it and try to do another lap. it don't need to doing 7 clean laps in a row without saving game.

6.Endurance glitch. you don't need doing 80 90 laps for each races. just try block ai to give them pitstop. new update added a glitch pitstop. it really really helps specially in spa 12hrs long career.

7. Endurance Hotstint event : silverstone wet weather. it's the hardest hotlap event. it need to do a clean lap in 2:4.500 in wet weather for getting gold medal

8.Endurance Spa francorchamp Hotlap. it need to do a clean lap in 2:23 for getting gold medal.

9.Short career is 20 25 hrs. mid 40 45 hrs and long 50 60 hrs

10. when you beat career with overall gold trophy should pop. my result on mid career on easy difficulty

https://pasteboard.co/JMUMyUU.jpg

Huge props to you Blu3 for discovering all these stuff. After finishing long career you said that performance, consistency and clean laps matter to keep overall gold, but if you finish the endurance races with blocking AI, thats ruins your performance probably. So does performance/consistency/clean laps matter after all?

Also is it really nessessary to finish all races on first place to keep Overall Gold? As it still gives you gold medal for the event if you finish in top3.