Glitched trophies

16 minutes ago, item112z said:

Huge props to you Blu3 for discovering all these stuff. After finishing long career you said that performance, consistency and clean laps matter to keep overall gold, but if you finish the endurance races with blocking AI, thats ruins your performance probably. So does performance/consistency/clean laps matter after all?

Also is it really nessessary to finish all races on first place to keep Overall Gold? As it still gives you gold medal for the event if you finish in top3.

when i did long career i just drove clean with good performance... but when i started mid career i tested different stuff. yeah blocking ai doesn't effect on overall medal. i did all of endurance races by blocking ai and at the end of career i got overall gold. no need to drive clean. the only thing need is best lap in all practice and qualifying and gold medal in all races. i didn't test top 3 in race but getting 1st place on easy isn't hard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blu3Angels_s said:

i earned trophy tour (mid career )

Some tips maybe help you guys. i know exactly how to beat career with overall gold.

1. Difficulty not matter. so play on easy. i did long career on normal and mid career on easy.

2.Realistic and assist doesn't effect on overall

3. Make sure play with porsche 991 GT3. its the best car by far

4. Gold medal requirements : play practice with best lap. Qualifying 1 2 3 with best lap. Do not skip anything and win race

5. Brands hatch wet weather. it need to do 7 laps in 11 minutes for getting gold medal. when you did 1 lap save it and try to do another lap. it don't need to doing 7 clean laps in a row without saving game.

6.Endurance glitch. you don't need doing 80 90 laps for each races. just try block ai to give them pitstop. new update added a glitch pitstop. it really really helps specially in spa 12hrs long career.

7. Endurance Hotstint event : silverstone wet weather. it's the hardest hotlap event. it need to do a clean lap in 2:4.500 in wet weather for getting gold medal

8.Endurance Spa francorchamp Hotlap. it need to do a clean lap in 2:23 for getting gold medal.

9.Short career is 20 25 hrs. mid 40 45 hrs and long 50 60 hrs

10. when you beat career with overall gold trophy should pop. my result on mid career on easy difficulty

https://pasteboard.co/JMUMyUU.jpg

Yesss that's great news! I'm really happy to see this is being fixed! Quite frankly I had my doubts when I noticed I got demoted again after the most recent patch.. but you have proven otherwise. Great job! It's strange to see that points don't even matter in all of this. I'm going to start working on these trophies soon enough and will use your tips along the way. Cheers.

On a final note, I would recommend to anyone to download the latest patch of ACC (v. 1.09) and turn off automatic updates in your system settings. From there on play ACC in offline mode. With the amount of bugs this game has, it wouldn't surprise me that a more recent patch can mess up these trophies again.. better safe than sorry I guess. Oh and make sure to backup your save file regularlry, so even when you get demoted you don't have to start from scratch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, item112z said:

Huge props to you Blu3 for discovering all these stuff. After finishing long career you said that performance, consistency and clean laps matter to keep overall gold, but if you finish the endurance races with blocking AI, thats ruins your performance probably. So does performance/consistency/clean laps matter after all?

Also is it really nessessary to finish all races on first place to keep Overall Gold? As it still gives you gold medal for the event if you finish in top3.

I came last in a race but did all laps clean and got a gold medal so not sure how this system works maybe finishing position doesn't matter?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, item112z said:

I think best lap in each practice and qualifying is important. also all hotlap and hotstint session should be gold medal. clean driving not matter. when i playing long career i just drove so clean but in mid career i drove really dirty and blocking ai but it doesn't effect on overall.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 6:27 PM, stpatty said:

Good to see this is finally going to be achievable after all. What version of the game are you playing on? Digital or disc?

It does not matter. i played digital version.

For anyone having trouble with any of the gold medals, refer to this video here!

Career Hotlaps gold medal + setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGpSCC2inu4&t=17s&pbjreload=101

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blu3Angels_s said:

It does not matter. i played digital version.

For anyone having trouble with any of the gold medals, refer to this video here!

Career Hotlaps gold medal + setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGpSCC2inu4&t=17s&pbjreload=101

Nice going again dude! Glad you were able to do it, must have been such an annoyance to see what worked & what didn't. Hopefully you continue on the other racers you were doing as you should be able to get quite a few done. I'm happy to help with any of the ones you want to do as well if there's anything you need to know! 

• Like 1

So I finally figured out what is wrong with this game. Even with the latest patch I managed to get gold medal quite a few times, but the game still kicked me back to silver. Turns out that the game auto-saves after each event and that only your FIRST results counts. When you use the button "restart event" your new and improved results don't overwrite the old results.

For instance, let's say you obtained silver medal first attempt, but then get a golden medal on your second attempt. The game still counts your silver medal.  This is why you get deranked. The only solution to this is to use a save file that has not cleared the event yet. Get gold medal on your first clear and the game will save it properly. Hope that helps.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Floriiss said:

So I finally figured out what is wrong with this game. Even with the latest patch I managed to get gold medal quite a few times, but the game still kicked me back to silver. Turns out that the game auto-saves after each event and that only your FIRST results counts. When you use the button "restart event" your new and improved results don't overwrite the old results.

For instance, let's say you obtained silver medal first attempt, but then get a golden medal on your second attempt. The game still counts your silver medal.  This is why you get deranked. The only solution to this is to use a save file that has not cleared the event yet. Get gold medal on your first clear and the game will save it properly. Hope that helps.

Damn that is terrible design so basically we are best to upload our save before each event.

20 hours ago, Floriiss said:

That makes sense as I think I've seen something similar to this before. I'll probably back up constantly when I get to this one just in case. Im wondering if it's worth starting this whilst the trophies work, as like you said you never know. I can then probably just come back to this after I do the first one to finish it off. 

Nice going on finding that out anyway. Now I better decide whether to start it or not. 

Edited by Destructor-8
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I doubt devs would go into fixing any more broken trophies at this point. It was a huge hassle to try to contact them constantly around different sources and report the previous broken trophies before they aknowledged the issues with them and fixed those.

The thing which would be easier to attempt is to downgrade your game to 1.00 and get that trophy on that patchless version as that trophy was unlocking perfectly fine back when the game released one year ago. If you have digital version of the game you can use this guide to downgrade it to 1.00: 

If you have a Disc version, just delete the game and install it all over again without downloading the updates.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...