Glitched trophies

10 minutes ago, Rejim said:

So in the current state, only "Leader of the pack" is glitched, or more?

Yes it's the only trophy that you can't get on the latest update. There hasn't been an update for quite awhile but I got the trophy only recently with the disc version. It did take more than one try to get it though. There are some others which can be a bit tedious but definitely possible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

Yes it's the only trophy that you can't get on the latest update. There hasn't been an update for quite awhile but I got the trophy only recently with the disc version. It did take more than one try to get it though. There are some others which can be a bit tedious but definitely possible.

Thanks for the quick update. Shame then, up to the next on the Ps Plus list then ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rejim said:

Thanks for the quick update. Shame then, up to the next on the Ps Plus list then 1f605.png

Yeah that's cool. I'm not sure if it will get another eventually but I just decided to get disc version to get it out the way. It's a pretty tedious game lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm I just finished my first career mode, short, bronze, and the trophy for career mode ‘driver for hire’ did not pop. ps5 version 1.8.1.0……  well it popped after the 1.8.5 update wheh.  Ps5.

Edited by triebs2

I think a lot of trophies are not unlocking post 1.8.1.0. Trophies I’ve achieved but not unlocked since the update:

Against all odds

Real Racer

Holy trifecta

The knowledge

A step up the ladder

Go far!

The only trophy that has unlocked since the update is Go fast!

I’m halfway through the short career achieving gold at every event which I’m not going to finish under this version.

Great game but riddled with bugs 2 years after release. I also have to go into options and select my wheel settings as it resets every time you close the game.

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/10/2022 at 10:31 AM, HuntingFever said:

Exactly which trophies are now broken with the latest patch and can't be obtained unless you downgrade to 1.0?

I'm not sure about everything else but I wanted to confirm that on the latest update for ps4 (ver 1.12) the career trophies popped fine. I just finished the short career so these trophies don't seem to have been affected on the ps4 version at least. I don't know if there will be another update but I'm going to finish everything on this version as it is now. I don't think there will ever be an update where everything works fine. There was a lot of effort put in by the first few achievers to get this obtainable via the official discord back when this came out. It's funny as even having finished the original one back to back, this one is more effort than almost every other racer out there. I will eventually stack the original one but I would never do the same for this one lol.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2020 at 11:45 PM, item112z said:

Put Quick Race, 5min, penalties on, damage 100%, 16 AIs, start position - 1st, AI skill and aggressiveness at minimum. Then just win a race without cutting corners and going offroad (all laps should be valid) and without damages of course. Did it first try considering all of this.

Your post helped me a lot to unlock the trophy! I don't know f it's glitched because of the race settings (number of opponents, AI skill and aggressiveness etc) but I realize that the most important thing is to improve your hot lap time every lap.

My setup was like this and will post it on the forum :

1. Go to the single-player mode
  2. Select a quick race and 5 minutes of race length and whatever time (I choose 10 pm to farm the SA)
  3. Choose the start grid at the first position
  4. Number of opponents to 16
  5. AI skill to 80
  6. AI aggressiveness to 0
  7. Then go to the difficulty mode and set the damage to 100% (difficulty should be personalized, equals to pro difficulty)
  8. Choose any track and any car

Then start the race and do a clean lap and most important thing, improve your lap time every lap as I did here below :

SHARE-20230124-0646100.jpg

I think this is the key to getting the trophy because, from the description, it says specifically "Valid hotlap speeds".

Thanks to you :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get the trophy "Leader of the pack" with my disk and it still don't pop up.

Do I have to remove everything about the game before playing it ? It's on version 1.1.2 even if I'm disconnected.

Edit: Nevermind, it works, just didn't know you have to WAIT all of the cars finished the race.

Edited by MerryAiko

On 2.2.2023 at 8:41 PM, MerryAiko said:

I'm trying to get the trophy "Leader of the pack" with my disk and it still don't pop up.

Do I have to remove everything about the game before playing it ? It's on version 1.1.2 even if I'm disconnected.

Edit: Nevermind, it works, just didn't know you have to WAIT all of the cars finished the race.

It is possible to get the trophy with the disc version. I recently got the trophy with the disc. Make sure you have at least 10 AI opponents in the race (so 11 including you), start from 1st place and remain on 1st.

On 2/5/2023 at 9:10 AM, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

It is possible to get the trophy with the disc version. I recently got the trophy with the disc. Make sure you have at least 10 AI opponents in the race (so 11 including you), start from 1st place and remain on 1st.

I can add that it's also possible to get the trophy with the digital version (1.8.7 on the PS5 version). 

I recently got the trophy "Lap the field" without knowing how I could get it. Indeed, I was working on the trophy "Master of all" and I started from the first place I just did one lap on the Zandvoort track and I got it. So I guess it's glitched in a positive way because it worked for me but in case, you have to do it legit, there is a simple way to do it and I have to try it out on my second account but here's :

• Go to single-player mode and choose the Monza track
  • Choose a fast car like the Bentley Continental GT3 or the BMW M6 GT3 I think (you can also set the rear wing and the front diffuser to 0 to be more faster)
  • Disabled the penalty option
  • Choose 20 minutes of race length
  • When the race start, just drive straight to the longest line from the first corner and keep doing that on each lap to be able to lap every opponent

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/12/2023 at 5:59 AM, MrKrzus said:

so... for a Leader of the pack trophy you can just download 1.0 version of a game and get this trophy?

I don't think this trophy is glitched cause I could get it on the PS5 digital version of the game recently like 3 months ago. But you play the game on the PS4 version maybe it's glitched on it but just try again with the latest version and if it's not working, try with the original version like you just mentioned. Let us know about :)

If I remember correctly for this trophy, you just need to set up a quick race with qualifying and get the pole position and start the race by staying first and winning the race at first place obviously.

Edited by Mystic_Snake