Trophy thoughts

Patrickosan

No stupid golden rating in online mode! Can't belive it, but they made pretty nice trophy list. Fairly easy but it will require some time spending. Dunno how MyTeam gonna play, if it will be more automated manager or you just play like always, only in custom team. 

• Like 1

I'm just going to copy what I wrote in the other thread where the trophies were first revealed:

"Looks like a good list.

For years I thought they should do some kind of management part for the game. They got 'My Team', it's something new, something different, I'm glad they're doing it. And I don't mind that they linked a lot of trophies to it.

I see we no longer have to achieve gold ranking online. Phew!

And winning 'any' online race shouldn't be a problem either.

Now let's just hope the trophies and the game work right out of the gate and we don't have to wait for a patch for months."

I'm not that optimistic. I still need to know how these "my team" trophies will work. Perhaps a big grind like F12017.

Onlines seems very straightaway. Indeed it's a miracle they figured it out how stupid gold rating was...

Looking on the sad side... no more "Shut up Jeff!" trophy. It was quite a classic ?

• Like 1

Stupid? I love the sport I know I shouldn't moan but this game will be no where near accurate because of all this going on.

We have old tracks, new tracks and very annoyingly repeated tracks this year.

Rant over with ? the list looks easy enough I might have to do it on my main account as well this year.

16 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Stupid1f624.png I love the sport I know I shouldn't moan but this game will be no where near accurate because of all this going on.

We have old tracks, new tracks and very annoyingly repeated tracks this year.

Rant over with 1f602.png the list looks easy enough I might have to do it on my main account as well this year.

Bit of an odd gripe to have considering this game was more or less made before the pandemic. And someone came out and said they will leave it as it was supposed to be. Why would they change it to reflect what the current season is going to be? Just take out Hanoi and Zandvoort?

Nice easy list. Imagen it will be very buggy n inaccurate they are guessing the car performances. Will get it in at least 6 weeks time when has first discount and been patched some. Usually get it day 1 and then sometimes its only 4 weeks later it goes on massive sale and annoys me lol.

On 26/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

I'm just going to copy what I wrote in the other thread where the trophies were first revealed:

"Looks like a good list.

For years I thought they should do some kind of management part for the game. They got 'My Team', it's something new, something different, I'm glad they're doing it. And I don't mind that they linked a lot of trophies to it.

I see we no longer have to achieve gold ranking online. Phew!

And winning 'any' online race shouldn't be a problem either.

Now let's just hope the trophies and the game work right out of the gate and we don't have to wait for a patch for months."

Maybe it can be done in a private room.

9 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Only online trophies that have to be done in Ranked are the one for placement and clean races. Rest can be done in private session in unranked.

I'm interested by this game.

Can you give us a difficulty rating and an approximate duration to get the platinum ?