Kill farming patched?

drummer360540

I have been doing the method cystic pig method in C&P category to get my 50 sneak kills and 50 kills with tossball stick and the trophies haven't popped up. I also tried using the inhaler 300 times and I know I completed the requirement for that but the trophy didn't pop up still.

Anyone have this happen to them? Is my game just glitched or something?

5 hours ago, drummer360540 said:

I have been doing the method cystic pig method in C&P category to get my 50 sneak kills and 50 kills with tossball stick and the trophies haven't popped up. I also tried using the inhaler 300 times and I know I completed the requirement for that but the trophy didn't pop up still.

Anyone have this happen to them? Is my game just glitched or something?

I just spent the last hour or so doing these, it hasn't been patched. So what I did was save before killing anything and then kill them for whatever trophy you need to do and then make a seperate new save and then reload the old save and repeat again and always save on the second save you made. Worked 100% :)

On 6/26/2020 at 2:36 PM, AaronNick said:

I just spent the last hour or so doing these, it hasn't been patched. So what I did was save before killing anything and then kill them for whatever trophy you need to do and then make a seperate new save and then reload the old save and repeat again and always save on the second save you made. Worked 100% :)

Ahhh ok thank you! Maybe I was just misunderstanding what "reload save" meant whenever someone mentioned to do that. Appreciate the response :)