This trophy art is every bit as exciting as the movie!

This, Rogue Squadron and Shadows of the Empire were all great games on the N64.

I still remember the first time I played Shadows of the Empire. I was legit worried to play because it was the first 3D game I had ever played and was unsure if I could do it ?.

Oh the days of going to Blockbuster or Zellers to play Mario 64 or 1080. Some really nostalgic memories there.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

Looking forward to getting this. Really happy with the Trophy names, but disappointed with the tiles; no reason they couldn't have slapped clipped a few screenshots.

Remember to buy the game from the Turkish PSN store as it's way cheaper there.

That game probably was the best thing to come out of that movie. I...don't know how interested I am, though. I can think of at least half a dozen other Star Wars games I'd rather see remade, including Shadows of the Empire and the infamous IG-88 fight.

Then again, I'll take anything over another battle royale game.

I appreciate the sarcasm of the thread title.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

Looking forward to getting this. Really happy with the Trophy names, but disappointed with the tiles; no reason they couldn't have slapped clipped a few screenshots.

How would one go about buying this on the Turkish store?

51 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

Wow. Actually a lot of Turks -and me too- usually buy psn games from other stores, like HK or India. First time I see this :) 

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

waitttt is it this old game? That stuff was amazing when I was a kid :o 

star-wars-racer-gameplay-04.jpg

WOWOWOWOW Loved this game back in the day (although I have soft spot for racing games anyway lmao). Didn't know they were remaking/remastering this one. 

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

waitttt is it this old game? That stuff was amazing when I was a kid :o 

star-wars-racer-gameplay-04.jpg

This picture is actually a bit concerning if it's the opening race lol. (I assume it is because of that speed) It took them 4 minutes to do the first lap, they're in 12th place, and they obviously don't know what the repair button is. :S

This was one of the games of my childhood. I got so excited when I got to know they're remastering it for PS4 and even more when I saw it has a shiny platinum trophy! (Racer Revenge was only 100%)

I always fantasized about the idea of being ported to PlayStation but never thought it could become a reality. It's a pretty old game and no one really cares about it anymore.

Buuut... even though this announcement was a blessing for me, this has to be the laziest port ever. It even look slightly worse than the original on PC... and no artwork for the trophies. It looks like it has been made by a one person or something.

Anyways, I'll enjoy the hell out of it and go for that platinum. It's amazing that this is a thing in the first place. Who knows if sales are decent we can get a full remake on the future or even a third game (unlikely)