Game demos with trophies

PraiseTheFluppi

I just looked through some sales and saw terraria and noticed it has a demo. Downloaded it and started playing...and suddenly I got a trophy for starting the tutorial.
I didn't expect a trophy, especially as it is a demo and not the full game. So now I have a trophy from a game I'm not sure if I want to buy and platinum it. Kinda sucks to be honest ? Although it's not as bad as for some other people, I have some games were I just accept not having 100%.
The only other game trial with trophies I know of is Dissidia Final Fantasy, and I'm very glad I didn't get a trophy for trying out the game (didn't like it much anyway). Maybe I'm just unlucky and played the only two game demos with trophies ?

My question is, are there other demos/free trials that have their own trophy list or the main game list ? What are your thoughts about that; have you 'experienced' a demo trophy etc.

That's one of the reasons I don't start demos in my main account, only in my alternative. Even Demos are exclusively downloaded from my NA account, I don't want them in my library and don't want bordering to hide them.

In my case, it was Tales from the Borderlands. I played the first episode digital then I bought the physical version. Magic happened when they released a different trophy list for the physical version, so I had to buy the game again and plat both games -_-

• Like 1

• 4 months later...