THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!!

reiner-

Can we get the last season of Buffy and Dark Angel changed while we’re at it!

Look guys, sometimes, especially with endings, you can get big disappointments. Especially if there’s a big tonal change. Over so many years story tellers change, musical artists change, Etc,  it’s impossible for things to remain consistent unless written all at once and released periodically like Life is Strange. Disappointment is almost inevitable.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

5 minutes ago, Livingstone7728 said:

After getting over Joel dying it was a good experience... finishing the first half of the game had me rooting for Ellie, but the 2nd half had me sympathizing with Abby.... so when the showdown in the theater happened it was hard to wish harm on either one of them... I think Ellie coming to a realization that killing Abby won't bring Joel back was good... not to mention the epilogue where her need for vengeance cost her everything she loved. 

And for Abby, sparing Ellie was what let her live... Because if she had finished her revenge Abby/Lev should have died on that pillar...

1 minute ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Can we get the last season of Buffy and Dark Angel changed while we’re at it!

And the ending of Dexter please! xD

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Carol said:

And this is everything Naughty Dog needs to say. People are just behaving in such a childish and pathetic way...! :facepalm:

"Love and respect the fans immensely..." The same director that said the many of the fans of the first game are not going to like this game?

In any case, if people don't like the petition...then don't sign it.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, majob said:

People are clearly wrong for having an opinion these days. Heaven forbid someone not like something and voice their thoughts on the matter

It not that they have an opinion - everyone is entitled to one and in the age of the internet will find people that strongly agree and disagree with it.

However, in this and many similar cases, people find themselves entitled to demand changes to years of work by another person/artist/vision. You can say "Oh I didn't like X or I won't buy Y"

What boggles my mind are these ridiculous demands to change and bend whatever to your petty little wishes. Fine. You didn't like the game, feel free to share you didn't like it but charging devs and studios that spent years crafting this on social media esp. since it is incredibly well received, sold, and is objectively and excellent game mechanically... come on.

What next? Petition to have 007 lose against the bad guy in the next movie? Redo the Avengers so Red Skull becomes Thor and dick-punches Thanos?

Maverick in Top Gun 2 would't shoot down enough enemies so reshoot the entire thing or RHCP should redo their entire new album because person X didn't like it?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, majob said:

People are clearly wrong for having an opinion these days. Heaven forbid someone not like something and voice their thoughts on the matter

Nobody said anything about not being allowed to dislike the game or the story... but to start a petition because you didn't like it is ridiculous... ? why don't these lazy stoner bums file a class action lawsuit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

First of all pressing on this link will reveal some major spoilers so if you haven't finished the game do not click on it.

Just came across a petition that people are signing to have tLoU2's story changed. 

Naughty Dog aren't going to change shit.

you can not like the story, but it is absurd and ridiculously entitled to think that you can demand a whole new story because you didn't agree with this one. What a bunch of literal children.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

No. People are wrong for reviewbombing a game and bitching like 3 year olds, because they think they OWN the rights to the story.... Grow up....

Just don't buy the game, or at least play it before you bitch... Some idiots are reviewbombing the game, without having even played it. Spoiled brats...

I won't disagree over the review bombing but that wasn't in your initial post. You made it out that anyone who voiced their discontent was spoiled and childish and that reeks of hypocrisy considering your own attitude.

• Like 1

ANSWERED POST 481] free car #2 - Page 47

But seriously tho, when has ever a demand to change the game's story actually worked. Few times demands were met, it was either BEFORE the game was made or due to gameplay issues. My feelings aside, this is just a new low.

17 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

you can not like the story, but it is absurd and ridiculously entitled to think that you can demand a whole new story because you didn't agree with this one. What a bunch of literal children.

It's not really entitlement when money is involved and stories have been changed or modified when criticism is high enough. Nothing childish about wanting to see if your protest will work at the very least. If you fail you can at least say you made the attempt

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

Those artists placed their creation at the whims of the masses when they made it a product to be bought and consumed. "Years of artistic vision" is not a shield against criticism and demand for change if you expect someone's money out of the deal. This is about mutual exchange, you can have that if there's no feelings of mutuality. So  no, I don't feel these people are on their high horse demanding a product to be changed. The only thing that can be construed as "entitled"is how they go about it