THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!!

reiner-

1 hour ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

No, YOU must be trolling. The fact that you're acting as if all is fine and dandy with this game, and that millions aren't pissed off, shows that you're joke.

And you're poking fun at me referring to them as "actors," and not "voice-actors?" Are you really that thick? Clearly you don't know anything about how games are made these days.

X DDD lol omg lmao rofl X D

Joel never actually like Ellie since the beginning till the end if you are paying close attention to the game TLOU.. i wonder what makes them think they are close and good partner at all.. He doesn’t choose to save Ellie, he just want to destroy the evidence.. hahaha.. Little do they know they are actually playing with a villain from part 1 and didn’t choose to complaining.. ??

• Like 4

I mean why didnt Ellie fucking tombstone that stupid bitch Abby followed by some swift shots from my fully upgraded hunting rifle, turning her corpse into red chunks like in Fallout New Vegas??? Also can we talk about that cross Abby hangs on like Neil sweetie you do know Jesus was a man right? ?? smh I could write a better story and Im 9 years old.

22 hours ago, Sicho said:

I am pretty sure that you are overestimating the numbers by magnitudes. It's a (really vocal) minority that's upset.

Millions bought it and some thousands complain. Those that like the game and the story etc. don't go on the internet posting about it - they have better things to do. It#s only the sour ones that you "hear". And that makes you think it's many. But it's not. Not by a long shot.

Bullshit. When the internet as a whole hates on this game, all the major YouTubers, etc., that sets a trend for the entire population. You people are in such denial thinking this game is good, and I pity that you're content with how Naughty Dog has ruined a beloved franchise. 

• Like 4

i just finsihed the story last night, not where i was execting it to go but i think this game is really good.  Not sure if i would say i enjoyed the game becuase thats not the right word, i was stressed out a lot.  I am going to play it again in a month or so after i go back to something light hearted :-)

• Like 1

From a non-fan perspective or a fan perspective, I will never agree with trying to force someone to change their creations to fit my liking. It's wrong. There have been many game series I have supported over the years that have later made decisions I didn't like. I never demanded they change it; instead I simply dropped them off my radar and found something else. The bitter irate mob can do the same.

• Like 2

I let my friend play the last of us part 2 cause I was told by the spoilers weeks ago, but the way they did Joel was dirty, stupid, and rushed without a doubt not only that it’s misleading the fans to thinking Joel would last throughout most of the story because of the trailer and telling us this is Ellie’s story knowing it fully wasn’t because u get to play as a character you don’t even care for. 7 years people waited for this and I can’t blame people hating the game and raging, not only because people are complaining and not liking the story, you have other people who liked it call you homophobic, sexist, etc. in the first last of us they wanted us to care for these characters but in the 2nd they wanted us to care for a different character that we don’t even know within the first hour of her story bashing Joel’s head. That makes me and probably others not care about Abby. We were tricked YouTubers tried telling us but then got instantly strike for even talking about the leaks is messed up.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Don't call someone "Cuckmann" if you want to be taken seriously.

Yeah because clearly you hate to be called that, right Neil? And I don't know how people can take you seriously when your trophy list is hidden, huh? Not to mention you just named yourself the character people hate.

Having said that, I do think a petition is absolute bullshit and I don't like the way the actors have been getting death threats, especially Laura Bailey. As much as I may hate her character, she did do a good job. It's the dog shit writing. It reminds of when the actor who played Jar Jar Binks got death threats. Jesus. 

Edited by ARH65512
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ARH65512 said:

Yeah because clearly you hate to be called that, right Neil? And I don't know how people can take you seriously when your trophy list is hidden, huh? Not to mention you just named yourself the character people hate.

Because that has no relevance to anything I've said on this forum?

It's not like I'm trying to pass myself off as some master trophy hunter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Because that has no relevance to anything I've said on this forum?

It's not like I'm trying to pass myself off as some master trophy hunter.

The fact you joined around the time the game's release and named yourself as well as the avatar of the character that is universally hated says something. I just don't buy you as a legit account. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ARH65512 said:

The fact you joined around the time the game's release and named yourself as well as the avatar of the character that is universally hated says something. I just don't buy you as a legit account. 

Ok, don't.

It doesn't change the accuracy of anything I've said or will say.

• Like 1

Wow, this thread is a complete trainwreck. ?

Spoilers for both games in the box below.

Spoiler

I was conflicted for quite a while after I finished the first game, but really the only way you can maintain that internal conflict is to say that there was no guarantee that the cure was going to work and so Joel might have been justified in some small way... but even then it's a stretch. His decision was 100% selfish - he just couldn't bear to lose another "daughter" and so he killed a bunch of people and took Ellie away, even though clearly she would have preferred to have died if the choice was up to her.

So, Ellie and literally everyone else in the world thought her dying was the right thing and humanity's best chance. Joel was the only one who thought differently... and then he lied to Ellie about it for years. And you want to get upset about what happened to him? I mean, sure, Ellie still cared about him, but he was never the hero. Even before I found out who Abby's father was, I was like, "well, that sucks for Ellie but Joel probably had it coming."

Also, it seemed pretty obvious to me from the first trailer for this game that Joel was going to either already be dead or die at some point.

Edited by ONUOsFan
spoiler
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 10:04 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Don’t be daft. Thinking something is bad is hardly equivalent to not understanding it. You’re as bad as the loudmouth haters.

Who said it was equivalent? The other guy said he is shocked by the number of people that hate and don't understand the story.

He didn't even single out who he was referring to but you are setting up a defense for unknown people.