Win every race in 10 seconds

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I will say this, unless ive already beaten a game to death (and even then) if there was a debug menu for all my games and i got the trophies did I really get them tho???

I mean people can do whatever they want but it just feels wrong

Yeah, and this trophy list isn’t demanding anyway. I doubt before it’s release anyone was even playing this, so why rush through it?

• Like 1

tried it out on this account first before doing it on my 100% account and it seems like RRTANGENTABACUS doesnt unlock 3 trophies anymore, maybe its related to another forum post here where someone said the trophies have been changed. i don't think this guide works anymore and its only just been uploaded

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

We should sell $50 super meat boy debug menu mts.

That way no trophy matters anymore :dance:

i feel like this debug mode will probably be removed soon and even if it doesnt im pretty sure some trophy requirements have been changed so the platinum might require a little bit more effort anyway

12 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

i feel like this debug mode will probably be removed soon and even if it doesnt im pretty sure some trophy requirements have been changed so the platinum might require a little bit more effort anyway

not really because instead of getting a trophy for entering a cheat you have now to make one turbo start?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

i thought they changed multiple trophies?

they changed 3 trophies

Old requirements: Entering a cheat code and unlock 2 characters

New requirements: Make a turbo start - Win 1 race with Sebulba and max out your pit droid crew

Edited by IBadDriverI
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Dayngls said:

Okay, so using the code that unlocks all cheats also unlocks every character. Doing that will lock you out of the individual character related Trophies. You can still earn them on another save file, so you aren't completely screwed here. I cooked up a Trophy guide yesterday. 1f44c.png

Great guide, thanks a lot for the help ?

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 11:13 AM, Dayngls said:

Okay, so using the code that unlocks all cheats also unlocks every character. Doing that will lock you out of the individual character related Trophies. You can still earn them on another save file, so you aren't completely screwed here. I cooked up a Trophy guide yesterday. 1f44c.png

New save file in the main menu of the game? And than replay all of the races with no cheats?

On 6/26/2020 at 2:18 PM, Helyx said:

Thanks to a debug menu, people may actually buy this.

Which is....really too bad. I played this back on the N64 and it was awesome.

Edit: I misspoke here, guilty of posting a thought before thinking about the context of the message I was replying to. My intention was to say this is actually a pretty good game that a lot of folks are going to completely skip over in favor of the quick platinum.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Which is....really too bad.

Too bad that people will support the game? Or are you on some naive moral high ground where people should spend money in ways you've pre-approved?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Helyx said:

Too bad that people will support the game? Or are you on some naive moral high ground where people should spend money in ways you've pre-approved?

Neither, I replied on the fly without fully reading. Allow me to try that again:

I find it a tad sad that people will buy it, use the debug for the quick platinum and quit out. It's actually a pretty good game, quarks aside.

• Like 2

So i replayed the entire game without cheats and i realized the plat is pretty easy anyways. 

As soon as i earned "Bullseye " , I won every race on my 1st attempt (except Abyss) while upgrading every 2 races. 

The cheats probably saved me 1-2 hours tops so you dont really need it. 

Decent and fun game , some turns here are ridiculous but i managed ;)

Edited by shlomaniac
Thanks OP anyway, really helped on 1st run.

On 6/28/2020 at 8:45 AM, diskdocx said:

It's really unfortunate that we are still having to deal with people who think there is only one particular way to game, or that frankly it is any of there business what someone else does.

I'm actually somewhat interested in this game, but won't be paying $20 for it. I don't see myself using the debug menu, but it's still a nice find and thanks to baddriver for sharing. I don't really care what others choose to do. The toxic attitude, however, calling people names and insults, really has no place in this forum.

Its 15 dollars

On 7/1/2020 at 10:25 AM, shlomaniac said:

New save file in the main menu of the game? And than replay all of the races with no cheats?

a new file from the main menu and then yes. You'll need to win the races that unlock drivers again. You can still use cheats, just don't enter RRTANGENTABACUS