Win every race in 10 seconds

7 hours ago, Dayngls said:

a new file from the main menu and then yes. You'll need to win the races that unlock drivers again. You can still use cheats, just don't enter RRTANGENTABACUS

Thanks for the replay but i finished the game with no cheats again like i mentioned 2 comments up :)

Thanks for the guide!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Man, using a debug mode in this game is blasphemous!! This is one of the few games I actually played a lot as a kid. When my parents bought their first PC, we got this game for Christmas and my brothers and I spent quite a few hours playing this game endlessly. It was glorious!

I had no idea this game had been brought over to PS4 until a few minutes ago when I stumbled across it in the sale. And no joke, I almost wet me self not because of Ketamine bladder or anything but because I was just telling my brother earlier today how much I would love to play this game again for old times sake.

What a gift from the PlayStation gods! Woohoo! ?

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I beat the game normally, but for some reason I don't have enough money for all the upgrades. I started a new profile, set the debug mode to 6, and hit triangle, but all it does is taunt? What am I doing wrong? Really don't want to play through the whole game again. Some of these race tracks were... Not very fun.

Edit: Nvm, it seemed to work once I put all cheats in, not just debug.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07