Game Recommendation for My 100th Platinum

MarcusPunisher

Well your first trophy was in Mortal Kombat and your first plat was The Walking Dead's. You could commemorate it with MK11 or a Walking Dead game, all of which are easy plats. I did the same thing with Resident Evil, but then again a lot of my milestones have to do with Resident Evil.

But I think this would only make your 100th plat memorable if you love those franchises like I love RE.

Never mind I see that you already have MK11 and The Walking Dead plats.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

Well, obviously, you should choose something that is special or memorable to you. I chose Resident Evil Revelations because it was the game that almost made me quit gaming forever. (I didn't hate it, but the grind was awful.) Maybe you could pick a game that is really good -- I see you're playing Alien: Isolation now, which I thought was amazing -- or a remake/remaster of a game you grew up with. You got a number of good AAA titles to work from.

I'd recommend Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but it looks like you haven't touched them in a couple years, so I'm not sure if you lost interest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Why not decide what's important or whatever to you, and do it? If I'd say jump would you do it? 

At the end, I will decide what I will go with, but maybe there is a game out there that I'm not aware for that 100 milestone, so that's why I'm asking and I do love the suggestions so far. 

3 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Well, obviously, you should choose something that is special or memorable to you. I chose Resident Evil Revelations because it was the game that almost made me quit gaming forever. (I didn't hate it, but the grind was awful.) Maybe you could pick a game that is really good -- I see you're playing Alien: Isolation now, which I thought was amazing -- or a remake/remaster of a game you grew up with. You got a number of good AAA titles to work from.

I'd recommend Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but it looks like you haven't touched them in a couple years, so I'm not sure if you lost interest.

Kingdom Come would be very special, since it's a game that was actually developed and it's based on a history from my country. The problem was that some of the controls felt clunky with gamepad, like the picklocking mechanism, which I tried on PC and it was WAAAAAY better to control with mouse lol, so I since then play it on PC, that's why I left the console version. I was also thinking about doing a platinum for a Witcher 3, since I had some Polish roots. I tried the hardest difficulty and it's unforgivably difficult. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Well your first trophy was in Mortal Kombat and your first plat was The Walking Dead's. You could commemorate it with MK11 or a Walking Dead game, all of which are easy plats. I did the same thing with Resident Evil, but then again a lot of my milestones have to do with Resident Evil.

But I think this would only make your 100th plat memorable if you love those franchises like I love RE.

Never mind I see that you already have MK11 and The Walking Dead plats.

Hahaha, no worries. Thank you for the suggestions. 

3 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Considering your game collection I'd say Darksiders Warmastered edition, it seems you are a fan of the series and You got God of war platinums.

Unless you are open for the challenge of My name is mayo (jk)

My name is Mayo would be funny lol, but yeah, I want something meaningful and Warmastered edition is not a bad choice, but I liked the second one more, mainly cause it fits my game style so maybe that one. 

2 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

You should finish Dragon Age Inquisition on Nightmare.

That's the one I've been really debating about, cause DA Origins is still my favorite game of all time and I always wanted to finish the platinum for Inquisition, since I invested so much into it already. 

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

The Last of Us Remastered

That's another one I've been debating about, I just hate that it has multiplayer trophies as a requirement for the platinum and I'm just not good in multiplayers lol. 

Btw, love your Life is Strange theme profile ?

47 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

Knack 2 baybee!

I didn't really liked the first one, that's why I never finished it. 

Edited by MarcusPunisher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I didn't really liked the first one, that's why I never finished it. 

That was a joke. To give a serious answer I'd say to go with something you really like, either a favorite game or a game part of a franchise you admire.

If I had to throw a suggestion or if you'd ask me personally I go with games like:

Shadow of the Colossus

The Last Guardian

The Gravity Rush series

The Souls series

The Persona series

The Crash Bandicoot series

The Metal Gear series pre-phantom pain

etc

That's just my preference though.

If you really wanna save it for a very special game you're not aware off, maybe give Undertale a look.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Remember Me. 

So you don't forget your 100th platinum.

I don't own PS3 unfortunately

9 hours ago, AlphaOmegaSid said:

To be honest, you need a difficult Platinum, which you do not have yet. That 100th Platinum Milestone is a very important one. The game should be challenging, making you proud forever because it tests your true skill and dedication for that game. The games mentioned below are very rewarding and astonishing to play, most of all, worthy of your 100th Platinum Milestone. Also, these games tests your true limits and potentials as an exceptional gamer.

Gratifying Platinums

~Binary Domain

~Blur

~Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

~Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

~Mirror’s Edge

~Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

~Red Faction: Guerrilla

~Super Street Fighter IV

~Transformers: Devastation

~Vanquish

In the end of the day, it should be a game that is meaningful and significant to you. 1f643.png

I see a lot of PS3 titles, which I don't own unfortunately. It sucks cause I would totally want to platinum Binary Domain lol. Thank you for the suggestions. 

• 1 year later...

Well here's a few games I think are difficult.

★Injustice 2

★Mortal Kombat 9 (Online servers offline)

★Injustice gods among us

★Mortal kombat x

★Street fight v (Maximum difficulty)

★Tekken 7

opps might have listed only fighting games :giggle:.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 2