Very Late Hello!

Shorty132471

Been using the site for a few years, but have never been on the forums, so hello everyone!

Been trophy hunting since the beginning, back when Super Stardust got trophies. I play pretty much anything besides Sports and Battle Royale games.

Also try to do a bit of streaming whenever I get a chance. Did my 2nd Platinum Rain last week and manage to get 84 new plats, was pretty fun: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/662974174

I don't always get the chance to get on though, have 2 kids so my game time is a bit more limited than it used to be. But I still try to find time to get on and try and get through my never ending backlog. Also play a fair bit of Rock Band, so would probably get through more games.

But anyway, hope you're all doing well and stay safe everyone.

I'm sure I will enjoy it here, had a quick look around and seems like a great community.

It took about 3 months of preparation to get the stream ready. I played through all those games and left 1 easy/quick trophy for last and then just got them all done on the night.

Did one for my birthday and got 32 for that one, so I was pretty happy with the one last week. 

13 hours ago, Shorty132471 said:

have 2 kids so my game time is a bit more limited than it used to be

Someone who has 600plats....sure limited game time. Can't imagine how powerful you be without kids.

?

23 hours ago, Shorty132471 said:

Been using the site for a few years, but have never been on the forums, so hello everyone!

Been trophy hunting since the beginning, back when Super Stardust got trophies. I play pretty much anything besides Sports and Battle Royale games.

Also try to do a bit of streaming whenever I get a chance. Did my 2nd Platinum Rain last week and manage to get 84 new plats, was pretty fun: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/662974174

I don't always get the chance to get on though, have 2 kids so my game time is a bit more limited than it used to be. But I still try to find time to get on and try and get through my never ending backlog. Also play a fair bit of Rock Band, so would probably get through more games.

But anyway, hope you're all doing well and stay safe everyone.

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

I think it takes a certain type of person to play sports games. I am not such person. You are definitely not alone in that department.

That is great to hear. I will have to check out your video when I get a moment. Congratulations on the 84 platinum trophies.