Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shorty132471

Very Late Hello!

7 posts in this topic

Been using the site for a few years, but have never been on the forums, so hello everyone!

Been trophy hunting since the beginning, back when Super Stardust got trophies. I play pretty much anything besides Sports and Battle Royale games.

Also try to do a bit of streaming whenever I get a chance. Did my 2nd Platinum Rain last week and manage to get 84 new plats, was pretty fun: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/662974174

I don't always get the chance to get on though, have 2 kids so my game time is a bit more limited than it used to be. But I still try to find time to get on and try and get through my never ending backlog. Also play a fair bit of Rock Band, so would probably get through more games.

But anyway, hope you're all doing well and stay safe everyone.

Wait, what?? You got 84 new plats in such a short time? 🤓
I... could never do that and I don’t even have kids 😂

Anyway, a very late welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum. 

I'm sure I will enjoy it here, had a quick look around and seems like a great community.

It took about 3 months of preparation to get the stream ready. I played through all those games and left 1 easy/quick trophy for last and then just got them all done on the night.

Did one for my birthday and got 32 for that one, so I was pretty happy with the one last week. 

I was like, 84 platinums in a day!?!? Omg. Then I saw how high ranked you are!

Welcome to the forums and congrats on #600 and on the rain day! I'll have to check it out later. 👍

13 hours ago, Shorty132471 said:

have 2 kids so my game time is a bit more limited than it used to be

Someone who has 600plats....sure limited game time. Can't imagine how powerful you be without kids.

😂

23 hours ago, Shorty132471 said:

Been using the site for a few years, but have never been on the forums, so hello everyone!

Been trophy hunting since the beginning, back when Super Stardust got trophies. I play pretty much anything besides Sports and Battle Royale games.

Also try to do a bit of streaming whenever I get a chance. Did my 2nd Platinum Rain last week and manage to get 84 new plats, was pretty fun: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/662974174

I don't always get the chance to get on though, have 2 kids so my game time is a bit more limited than it used to be. But I still try to find time to get on and try and get through my never ending backlog. Also play a fair bit of Rock Band, so would probably get through more games.

But anyway, hope you're all doing well and stay safe everyone.

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

I think it takes a certain type of person to play sports games. I am not such person. You are definitely not alone in that department.

That is great to hear. I will have to check out your video when I get a moment. Congratulations on the 84 platinum trophies.

Welcome to the site :D

My highest Plat Rain was 28 so you got me beat my a lot ^_^