Kristen Danielle 2

I'm Confused On A Report Requirement

8 posts in this topic

Hi, guys! I see in this guide that in order to complete one of the one-star missions in the arena, which is a requirement for all three characters, one must complete Aqua's story and then come back post game. I thought that the reports had to be completed for each character before their game-ending sequence (the last battle, final episode, and secret episode). Will I be able to choose Terra again after completing the game with Aqua to finish up the reports?

After completing the secret episode (if I recall correctly anyway) it either auto saves or you have to manually save the data as the trophy screen in game will give you a trophy for beating critical for example if your doing a critical run to unlock the secret episode with less hassle, so you can just load up your last save with each character in their respective episodes and continue on (I still have a lot of work to do on the game but I did critical years ago...the only one I didn't mind doing on the highest difficulty because it felt the most balanced for me, so much arena and ice cream beat master.... I like rhythm games but I hate that mini game.)

So, I create a separate save file for the Final Episode and the Secret Episode and then I just load my last Terra save to finish the reports, if I'm understanding you correctly?

Yep they are manually required saves by default, if your lucky on the final episode the boss may glitch and get pretty much stuck in place xD mine did made it a lot easier KH2 saves after beating the game as an autosave too I believe having theatre modes in the games is pretty much the reason why I believe.

Ideally you'll want to go through the game like this,

Terra story

Ventus story

Aqua story

Final episode

Secret episode

^Aqua has to be used in the final and secret episodes and this is how the story proceeds anyways. Terra going somewhere, followed by Ven, followed by Aqua.

I made save files for each story/episode. If I remember right the arena stuff is tied to all 3 characters. So you won't have access to everything you need until you've reached certain points in the arena or the story with all 3 characters. You have to revisit each story/save at some point and like all the other KH games there's free roam after beating the story as it just puts you back before the final battle. If I'm wrong someone somewhere here will let you know lol.

You don’t even need to beat the Final and Secret episode to unlock all arena battles. Just beating the final boss in Aqua’s story is enough. 
Than just load up your Terra and Ventus save to complete the arena.

1 minute ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

You don’t even need to beat the Final and Secret episode to unlock all arena battles. Just beating the final boss in Aqua’s story is enough. 
Than just load up your Terra and Ventus save to complete the arena.

But for at least 2 of the secret bosses you need to beat the final episode so honestly best to do the whole story first.

4 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Excellent! Thank you all! :)

No problem pleased I could help somewhat :)