Ps now easy platinum games

caffrey2009

I recently did 11-11 memories retold, it's an amazing game with an easy and quick platinum, it takes around 4hrs

Others that i've seen that are good and somewhat easy are Adventure time Pirates of the Echiridion, Black mirror, Broken age, Destroy all Humans, Everybody's gone to the rapture, Grim fandango, Lone Survivor, Resogun, Ride, Shadows of the Beast, Sherlock Holmes The Devil’s Daughter, Sound Shapes, Strider, Super stardust Ultra, Wolfenstein new order & Old blood

4 hours ago, caffrey2009 said:

Just wondering if anyone has the ps now subscription and if they managed to find any decent games with easy quick platinum trophies. Thanks in advance

I LOVE PS Now!  ?

Now that you bring up this topic, I don’t see too many of the ‘quick’ platinums that came to PS4 this generation, on PS Now. If anything, the ‘seemingly’ easier games would be the remastered PS2 games, but even those aren’t anywhere as quick as the ones I mentioned earlier.

Depending on the immediate influx of PS1 & PS2 games on PS Now that I foresee in the near future (back compat!), the amount of ‘easy’ plats might change...?

Edit: to be clear, I assume you mean the 30-minute-type platinums when you say ‘easy’...?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar/Punctuation

Bound by flame, beyond 2 souls, blood bowl 2, disgaea 5, spiderman, rebel galaxy, tekken 7, titan quest, warriors all stars,the 3 disgaeas on ps3, the dynasty warriors games on ps3, samurai warriors 4, the wolf among us, warriors orochi 3 and tons of lego games. 

Are all pretty easy but  one of them are quick plats. In fact most are long.

Gem Smasher is quick and easy.

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

I recently did 11-11 memories retold, it's an amazing game with an easy and quick platinum, it takes around 4hrs

Others that i've seen that are good and somewhat easy are Adventure time Pirates of the Echiridion, Black mirror, Broken age, Destroy all Humans, Everybody's gone to the rapture, Grim fandango, Lone Survivor, Resogun, Ride, Shadows of the Beast, Sherlock Holmes The Devil’s Daughter, Sound Shapes, Strider, Super stardust Ultra, Wolfenstein new order & Old blood

For Old Blood and Strider I surely can say that they are NOT easy.

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, caffrey2009 said:

Just wondering if anyone has the ps now subscription and if they managed to find any decent games with easy quick platinum trophies. Thanks in advance

There’s a decent selection listed here -

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/344822-playstation-now-quick-platinums.html

• Like 3