Master of athena not stacking

The difficulty trophies don't stack, thus you are going to have to start a new game from scratch on the relevant difficulty if you want whichever trophy it is you're missing. EDIT: I stand corrected, there is a way to stack them :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The difficulty trophies don't stack, thus you are going to have to start a new game from scratch on the relevant difficulty if you want whichever trophy it is you're missing.

On butchers bay if you beat game on hard then load final checkpoint on normal you can get normal trophy and its supposed to be same on athena on most sites yet didnt pop, not a issue since i love the game but sad i couldnt finish

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/28/2020 at 2:02 AM, Sarsky said:

On butchers bay if you beat game on hard then load final checkpoint on normal you can get normal trophy and its supposed to be same on athena on most sites yet didnt pop, not a issue since i love the game but sad i couldnt finish

I just checked my timestamps for the difficulty trophies. I had both campaigns pop hard then normal like 20 mins apart. That blows it didn't work for you.

I think that's awesome that you like the game. It's probably one of the best movie-to-game adaptations. It's too bad you didn't play it when the MP was active. It was so much fun. Pitch Black mode was especially crazy.

Edit: oh crap. Just realized this was posted two years ago. 

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 2

On 18/09/2022 at 5:10 PM, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I just checked my timestamps for the difficulty trophies. I had both campaigns pop hard then normal like 20 mins apart. That blows it didn't work for you.

I think that's awesome that you like the game. It's probably one of the best movie-to-game adaptations. It's too bad you didn't play it when the MP was active. It was so much fun. Pitch Black mode was especially crazy.

Edit: oh crap. Just realized this was posted two years ago. 

no worries dude i got platinum in the end, did everything and loved every second of it, they did amazing with this game, glad things worked out for you though, i jsut tend to be very uinlucky with games ?