Well Rounded Trophy Question

airpeety

"However, it will count as a win even if the game starts with no other players in the lobby, so this trophy can be quite easy."

In the trophy guide, it has the above quote saying you can start a match without any players in lobby. If this is true, how do I go about starting the match? If I wait long enough will it simply start? I tried waiting for a match tonight in warzone but nothing. Am I missing something? Cheers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

As far as I know, you need a couple of players to start a game. I was never able to start a match by myself. 

The game will automatically give you the victory if there's no one on the opposing side though after the match starts. 

This. I won a game of warzone after someone joined my lobby (starting the timer) and then left. I never had one start with nobody though. 

10 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

As far as I know, you need a couple of players to start a game. I was never able to start a match by myself. 

The game will automatically give you the victory if there's no one on the opposing side though after the match starts. 

It works like that. You can't start it with the lobby empty however if the enemy team players go and you/your team stay it will be a insta victory