Do the difficulty trophy’s stack?

Actually I think there is a glitch (if you can call it that) that allows you to just play the last level on the highest difficulty and it unlocks the trophy. I could be wrong. A friend of mine was telling me about it. I just didn't feel like adding another game to my backlog so I avoid this one. But it might be worth looking into.

2 hours ago, StressEater said:

Actually I think there is a glitch (if you can call it that) that allows you to just play the last level on the highest difficulty and it unlocks the trophy. I could be wrong. A friend of mine was telling me about it. I just didn't feel like adding another game to my backlog so I avoid this one. But it might be worth looking into.

Yeah I seen it after posting this but thank you for telling me. I got it on deal so I thought it was worth a shot 

• 5 months later...
On 6/28/2020 at 2:01 PM, StressEater said:

Yes.......

I did thst on the ps4 US version 

going to do it for the stack this week 

• 7 months later...