Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

Checked your deviantart and you are really good, keep it up. I'm surprised you only paint as a hobby, seems like you could easily do it professionally if you wanted.

thanks. appreciate it. i don't have much range really. i got into it because of my interest in comics.and slowly, gaming has taken over my spare time. so, i don't do it often anymore.

Edited by ashley284

thanks. appreciate it. i don't have much range really. i got into it because of my interest in comics.and slowly, gaming has taken over my spare time. so, i don't do it often anymore.

Haha gaming slowly takes over everything, but you seem to be good with female paintings so stick with that, you never know where it could take you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A sketch of what Chris Redfield looks like in my version of UMvC3.^_^

umvc3_chris_redfield_revamped_by_leifang

A sketch of what Chun-Li and Cammy's stage looks like in my version of UMvC3 a.k.a Beijing - Emperor's Lotus Garden -.^_^

umvc3_fan_stages__beijing__emperor_s_lot

A sketch of what Frank West and Chuck Greene's stage looks like in my version of UMvC3 a.k.a Yokohama Mall.^_^

umvc3_fan_stages__yokohama_mall_by_leifa

• Like 4

I always enjoyed drawing but I suck at it, especially drawing characters so I usually stick to weapons,

The only reason I was able to draw this is because I followed a step by step thing, I did this a year or two ago...

a1XZqUF.jpg

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 4

A quick drawing of Venom.  I should have pressed the pencil a little more, or at least use a better camera than the one in my phone.  You might need to squint a bit to see it.  Still, it's just a quick sketch, so another camera is not going to improve the quality...  Unless it's a magic camera!  I should get one of those.  Excuse me while I check on ebay.

eqxc.jpg

Edited by MacJunegrand
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

DQcaFZ8.jpg

This was something i did a while back, its one of my favorite pieces

On the left is a character i came up with named Samuel Oni, he's in a form called a Lygo and on the right is a character named elizabeth, i have stories for them but ill save that for another time

Edited by LeonGarza321
  • Like 4