Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 2 weeks later...

I'm digging my Kurapika drawing & I can't find the file on this laptop since yesterday! Later, I'm going to dig my dvd backups", 

For now, I'm going to post another one of my oldest drawing", Those days I'm not good in hand parts",

MFyI8yN.jpg

p.s. these was done using Photoscape,

http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php

5yU6jfF.jpg

wtDU717.jpg

9q2HYsr.jpg

Edit: This is also another product using the software, animated w/ decent border", however, I didn't use the software since I started learning Photoshop",

6PN9Iiq.gif

Sidenote: I didn't use any video to gif converter on this file, print screen then paste to paint frame by frame(pause & play method lol",)

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

I'm digging my Kurapika drawing & I can't find the file on this laptop since yesterday! Later, I'm going to dig my dvd backups", 

For now, I'm going to post another one of my oldest drawing", Those days I'm not good in hand parts",

MFyI8yN.jpg

9q2HYsr.jpg

Not sure how old this drawing is, but it is much better than my old drawings.  The hands do look a little stiff but otherwise it is great!  Especially that inking!  And my favorite Photoscape is the one I kept in the quote.

I'd love to see the Kurapika drawing if you can find it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Not sure how old this drawing is, but it is much better than my old drawings.  The hands do look a little stiff but otherwise it is great!  Especially that inking!  And my favorite Photoscape is the one I kept in the quote.

I'd love to see the Kurapika drawing if you can find it!

It's already 10yr old drawing", I haven't able to draw afterwards because of work, gaming & gfx & designs".

The ink I used was this brand", One of the cheapest ballpen in my place",

j4deuVg.png

I love photoscape but what I don't like is it distribute a lot of photothumbs most of my folder but not risky. Not sure using the latest version if there's still photothumbs?!

About Kurapika, I haven't be able to find the scan copy & not sure if scan those including Hitomi Kanzaki". But no worries, I have the original copy in my clear book", Maybe my latest 8mp phone will do to get a new clear copy. Not sure if the scanner of my brother still working!

For now I'm doing this", I have to color the 2 remaining Enma Ai",

UZm4NGe.jpg

& thanks for liking my doing",

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

It's already 10yr old drawing", I haven't able to draw afterwards because of work, gaming & gfx & designs".

The ink I used was this brand", One of the cheapest ballpen in my place",

I love photoscape but what I don't like is it distribute a lot of photothumbs most of my folder but not risky. Not sure using the latest version if there's still photothumbs?!

About Kurapika, I haven't be able to find the scan copy & not sure if scan those including Hitomi Kanzaki". But no worries, I have the original copy in my clear book", Maybe my latest 8mp phone will do to get a new clear copy. Not sure if the scanner of my brother still working!

For now I'm doing this", I have to color the 2 remaining Enma Ai",

& thanks for liking my doing",

You have great talent (even ten years ago).  I haven't drawn anything for myself in a while.  I was working on a project called the Redraw Project (redrawing old drawings, which actually the Gotenks one I posted in here is apart of), but that has been put on hiatus because I got involved in other projects.  At the moment, I am working on a comic (that will not be posted online) and I don't know when that will be finished.  

Haven't heard of those pens before, but I use something similar - Bic Cristal ballpoint pens.  

If you ever get the chance to post Kurapika definitely do it.  I do enjoy looking at artwork (although I can't stand DeviantArt).  Was Hitomi Kanzaki done around the same time as Kurapika?  Oh, and when you get around to finishing it I'd love to see the Enma Ai finished.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

You have great talent (even ten years ago).  I haven't drawn anything for myself in a while.  I was working on a project called the Redraw Project (redrawing old drawings, which actually the Gotenks one I posted in here is apart of), but that has been put on hiatus because I got involved in other projects.  At the moment, I am working on a comic (that will not be posted online) and I don't know when that will be finished.  

Haven't heard of those pens before, but I use something similar - Bic Cristal ballpoint pens.  

If you ever get the chance to post Kurapika definitely do it.  I do enjoy looking at artwork (although I can't stand DeviantArt).  Was Hitomi Kanzaki done around the same time as Kurapika?  Oh, and when you get around to finishing it I'd love to see the Enma Ai finished.

Thanks", Speaking of redraw, I think what I'm doing has a little redrawing! When I was a layout artist before in a small business establishment, I redraw their old copy of business name to make it panaflex. It was fun but time consuming", 

Definitely Kurapika is my next after the 2 Enma, I'm also planning to color Hitomi & yes I drew them in the same year", I already finished the 1st one except rendering & designing. DeviantArt? I don't have an account on that site but someone made account for me before or just an co-incidence we're the same username lol 

Updated: Done", All used are defaults except the resident evil font",

vrZBqKh.jpg

Edited by ReverzerO

13 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Snip

Panaflex?  That must have been fun, but a bit of a bitch to work with.

Yeah, DevianArt.  The site where everyone posts works that alienates most of its users.

Enma looks good!  I think you captured her quite well.  I really like that background, too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Panaflex?  That must have been fun, but a bit of a bitch to work with.

Yeah, DevianArt.  The site where everyone posts works that alienates most of its users.

Enma looks good!  I think you captured her quite well.  I really like that background, too!

Oh that's why I don't like to join deviantart & some similar sites! Maybe I felt that!!

Unlike here & some sites far related from gfx, at least there is/are 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 who likes & adore you",

& y u didn't tell the bigger canvas so that u can cee it clearly",

ACgeFa7.jpg

ok 'till nxtime I have to play games too",

Edit: I'm happy I got 2 games in ps3 & planning to get that freedom wars for vita, there's a friend who want to help me to get the online trophies",

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Oh that's why I don't like to join deviantart & some similar sites! Maybe I felt that!!

Unlike here & some sites far related from gfx, at least there is/are 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 who likes & adore you",

& y u didn't tell the bigger canvas so that u can cee it clearly",

ACgeFa7.jpg

ok 'till nxtime I have to play games too",

Edit: I'm happy I got 2 games in ps3 & planning to get that freedom wars for vita, there's a friend who want to help me to get the online trophies",

? Much better.  I wasn't sure if you were one of those artists that show their final piece(s) in Photoshop or on the table with their supplies laying around (not that there is a problem with that, but it gets stale).

Have fun with your games!

On 9/10/2018 at 7:44 PM, MooseSketts said:

1f44c.png Much better.  I wasn't sure if you were one of those artists that show their final piece(s) in Photoshop or on the table with their supplies laying around (not that there is a problem with that, but it gets stale).

Have fun with your games!

I think I'm not! I never lay my supplies on the table. The only old drawing I colored in the same year or 1yr passed are Naruto & Yufa & was posted here 4yrs ago when I was newbie on this site but the rests are recently inked using photoshop. & really,, I don't get what you mean it gets stale?

Update: Maybe it's not right to post old works if it was already posted elsewhere but those sites are gone however the new colored Enma was only posted here although drawn several years past. Also Kurapika & Hitomi drawing aren't posted elsewhere. Just let me know if there is something wrong so I'm going stop it", 

Edited by ReverzerO

7 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

I think I'm not! I never lay my supplies on the table. The only old drawing I colored in the same year or 1yr passed are Naruto & Yufa & was posted here 4yrs ago when I was newbie on this site but the rests are recently inked using photoshop. & really,, I don't get what you mean it gets stale?

Update: Maybe it's not right to post old works if it was already posted elsewhere but those sites are gone however the new colored Enma was only posted here although drawn several years past. Also Kurapika & Hitomi drawing aren't posted elsewhere. Just let me know if there is something wrong so I'm going stop it", 

I've got no problem posting old drawings.  I do it all the time.  What I was saying was as a viewer it gets "stale" or old when I see people taking photographs of the things they draw and instead of taking a photograph of the drawing, they spread their tools around the table or drawing.  It takes away from the drawings and gets me distracted.  It was like that all the time on DeviantArt (not sure how it is now).  It was one of those things that after seeing it for the tenth time it got old.  I wasn't dissing you.  

On 9/13/2018 at 9:14 PM, MooseSketts said:

I've got no problem posting old drawings.  I do it all the time.  What I was saying was as a viewer it gets "stale" or old when I see people taking photographs of the things they draw and instead of taking a photograph of the drawing, they spread their tools around the table or drawing.  It takes away from the drawings and gets me distracted.  It was like that all the time on DeviantArt (not sure how it is now).  It was one of those things that after seeing it for the tenth time it got old.  I wasn't dissing you.  

Okay", anyway, care to show your works from deviantArt?! or just p.m the link if it is private something like that! Like yourself, I like to see artworks especially those I met, talked or chat'ed", 

• Like 1

This is the link to my DeviantArt.  I don't post much; haven't had the time or pieces I've wanted to put on there.  You will need to either be signed into your DeviantArt account or make an account to view what I posted.  If you don't want to do that I could post some of what is on there in this thread.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

This is the link to my DeviantArt.  I don't post much; haven't had the time or pieces I've wanted to put on there.  You will need to either be signed into your DeviantArt account or make an account to view what I posted.  If you don't want to do that I could post some of what is on there in this thread.

Post it here hehe", & very nice profile",

On 9/20/2018 at 1:57 AM, MooseSketts said:

Very nice drawing & colorization", The best is the 1st one", I also like the homunculus drawing but I think you missed these two from FMA Brotherhood ",

C9U2Lwu.jpg  

Later, I'm goin' to try that ColorsLive",

&

it feels you have more drawings", 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Very nice drawing & colorization", The best is the 1st one", I also like the homunculus drawing but I think you missed these two from FMA Brotherhood ",

C9U2Lwu.jpg  

Later, I'm goin' to try that ColorsLive",

&

it feels you have more drawings", 

Thanks for your kind words!  I like ColorsLive.  It's a cool app.  I do have a Psycho Mantis drawing I was working on but never finished (I think that one I traced from an image online so shame on me).  I don't use my 3DS anymore; therefore, it will never be finished.

To elaborate on the FMA drawing it is part of my "Redraw Project", so the original it is based off of was done back in 2006.  In 2006 Brotherhood wasn't in existence yet, Sloth was revealed in the manga but the reader's did not get to see his face (I don't think the reader's got to see Sloth's entire face until about 10 volumes later), and Pride was not exactly revealed until later in the books so I had no idea who he was lol.  I could only go off of the anime to draw all of the homunculi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Thanks for your kind words!  I like ColorsLive.  It's a cool app.  I do have a Psycho Mantis drawing I was working on but never finished (I think that one I traced from an image online so shame on me).  I don't use my 3DS anymore; therefore, it will never be finished.

To elaborate on the FMA drawing it is part of my "Redraw Project", so the original it is based off of was done back in 2006.  In 2006 Brotherhood wasn't in existence yet, Sloth was revealed in the manga but the reader's did not get to see his face (I don't think the reader's got to see Sloth's entire face until about 10 volumes later), and Pride was not exactly revealed until later in the books so I had no idea who he was lol.  I could only go off of the anime to draw all of the homunculi.

Welcome", I guess your 3rd drawing was a rushed one! Psycho Mantis? I think I know that character from MGS where there is hiatus screen occur?! Although you traced it, I wanna see it hehe",

Yes Sloth & Pride wasn't revealed in the 1st FMA instead of Ed's & Al mom as homunculus if I am not mistaken! I want to see that 'Redraw Project' too,, the way you redraw",

B.t.w. have you seen my Naruto & Yufa drawing?! I will re up if you want",

15 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Welcome", I guess your 3rd drawing was a rushed one! Psycho Mantis? I think I know that character from MGS where there is hiatus screen occur?! Although you traced it, I wanna see it hehe",

Yes Sloth & Pride wasn't revealed in the 1st FMA instead of Ed's & Al mom as homunculus if I am not mistaken! I want to see that 'Redraw Project' too,, the way you redraw",

B.t.w. have you seen my Naruto & Yufa drawing?! I will re up if you want",

Yes, that's the Psycho Mantis I speak of.  He is my favorite boss from the Metal Gear Solid Series.  If I ever decide to take my 3DS out of the box and charge it maybe I could finish it and post it.  I can't even find the image that I used online to give you an idea what it looks like.

I never understood to reasoning of Ed and Al's mom being Sloth since both of them were far from lazy.  Didn't make much sense to me. 

I only have five more drawings from the "Redraw Project" completed.  Only problem with the "Redraw Project" is I do not post the original drawing it is based off of.  I did for my close friends and family on Facebook.... when I had a Facebook account.  In any case, I can post the drawings at a later date. 

I am very interested in seeing your Naruto and Yufa drawings.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Yes, that's the Psycho Mantis I speak of.  He is my favorite boss from the Metal Gear Solid Series.  If I ever decide to take my 3DS out of the box and charge it maybe I could finish it and post it.  I can't even find the image that I used online to give you an idea what it looks like.

I never understood to reasoning of Ed and Al's mom being Sloth since both of them were far from lazy.  Didn't make much sense to me. 

I only have five more drawings from the "Redraw Project" completed.  Only problem with the "Redraw Project" is I do not post the original drawing it is based off of.  I did for my close friends and family on Facebook.... when I had a Facebook account.  In any case, I can post the drawings at a later date. 

I am very interested in seeing your Naruto and Yufa drawings.

Cool,, that's a nice feature of 3DS", Yes, I remember, there's also a black screen with a name 'Hideo Kojima' before you can fight Psycho Mantis", I like that boss too aside from Cyborg Ninja", & I really like the ending of that game between Solid Snake & Otacon",

Facebook? I almost forgot that site", 

----

That Naruto is my very 1st colorization while Yufa is my 2nd", I'm not aware of layering before so I did it in a flat way",

Ignore the Yellow Flash & Demon Fox background, I only used it to neutralize the strong color for Naruto",

Edit: One more post then this page will cover the whole page between you & me hehe",

ZyF1ozy.jpg

rxIrSyV.jpg

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

Snip

Those pieces are much better than what I could do digitally.  I don't have much patience when it comes to digital works.  I rarely use layers if I ever do digital works, which has got me into some trouble.  Anyway, both pieces look good!  I'm really diggin' Yufa's color scheme!  I do like Naruto bright considering his loud personality.

Here are the rest of mine since you were interested:

flcl_redux_by_moosesketts-da6ilc2.jpg  naruto_gaara_by_moosesketts-db4kjlg.jpg

vampire_hunter_d_meier_link_by_moosesketts-db8hibg.jpg  dbz_broly_redux_by_moosesketts-dbr7sge.jpg

home_movies_brendon_small_redux_by_moosesketts-dbvjp43.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Cool this batch is good", It feels like your doing is harder than using a photoshop! I only knew Gaara & SSB, IDK the rest but the b&w seems very familiar to me! I can't tell what his name & what series he belong! I'm imagining what is the exact appearance when I see them actually! Not sure if those grains & noises are included or probably the scanner?! One last favor if you have at least 8mp camera & shoot this batch in a bright area", They are very awesome TBH",

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ReverzerO said:

Cool this batch is good", It feels like your doing is harder than using a photoshop! I only knew Gaara & SSB, IDK the rest but the b&w seems very familiar to me! I can't tell what his name & what series he belong! I'm imagining what is the exact appearance when I see them actually! Not sure if those grains & noises are included or probably the scanner?! One last favor if you have at least 8mp camera & shoot this batch in a bright area", They are very awesome TBH",

Thank you for the tips!  My camera is 8.1mp (let's just say 8 because that .1 is not going to make much of a difference).  I do have issues with lighting and I do try my best to restore what is lost in Photoshop.  My problem that I've always had is that the graphite drawings I do always reflect back too much light; therefore, causing a huge blow out in the photograph.

The black and white drawing is Meier Link from Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (great movie).  I think everyone and their mother's brother has drawn Meier Link in that pose, including me obviously.  If you were curious the first one is FLCL (Fooly Cooly) and the last one is Brendon Small from Home Movies (American cartoon).

@Johnathan994 - Do you draw?  If you do I'd be interested in seeing some art.

Edited by MooseSketts