Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

4 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Thank you for the tips!  My camera is 8.1mp (let's just say 8 because that .1 is not going to make much of a difference).  I do have issues with lighting and I do try my best to restore what is lost in Photoshop.  My problem that I've always had is that the graphite drawings I do always reflect back too much light; therefore, causing a huge blow out in the photograph.

The black and white drawing is Meier Link from Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (great movie).  I think everyone and their mother's brother has drawn Meier Link in that pose, including me obviously.  If you were curious the first one is FLCL (Fooly Cooly) and the last one is Brendon Small from Home Movies (American cartoon).

@Johnathan994 - Do you draw?  If you do I'd be interested in seeing some art.

I'm a writer :D So no, but I really respect people who know how to draw so I visit the thread often :D

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

I'm a writer :D So no, but I really respect people who know how to draw so I visit the thread often :D

And you are in Berlin!! Pls tell me you like Goethe!
i am fascinated by Faust legend!!! *_*

@MooseSketts congrats on your artwork and your deviant art :) You are doing a great job ^_^
i have a deviant art but i don't invest my time on it. There is something about this plataform that makes me think it is not profitable for academic artists like me. It's been a while since i contributed to this thread, i'll post anothe rpainting soon.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Thank you for the tips!  My camera is 8.1mp (let's just say 8 because that .1 is not going to make much of a difference).  I do have issues with lighting and I do try my best to restore what is lost in Photoshop.  My problem that I've always had is that the graphite drawings I do always reflect back too much light; therefore, causing a huge blow out in the photograph.

The black and white drawing is Meier Link from Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (great movie).  I think everyone and their mother's brother has drawn Meier Link in that pose, including me obviously.  If you were curious the first one is FLCL (Fooly Cooly) and the last one is Brendon Small from Home Movies (American cartoon).

@Johnathan994 - Do you draw?  If you do I'd be interested in seeing some art.

But they'll good TBH especially Gaara & Meier", So they are Fooly Cooly & Brendon, nice to meet you",

Just as I thought Vampire Hunter D? 'D',, The silent type vampire character that almost don't talk similar w/ Alucard",  That is the favorite of my close friend", He likes drawing too & he draw as well", He sometimes force & inspire me to draw & post & show to the world lol drama",

Update: Have you seen this sketch?! I sketch that away from home (low land to be specific) where the temp is very high".

fnfOTUq.jpg

plus Az'ka & Ling Sig version",

qBM6Xqv.gifD2H4kI0.png

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, BG_painter said:

i have a deviant art but i don't invest my time on it. There is something about this plataform that makes me think it is not profitable for academic artists like me. It's been a while since i contributed to this thread, i'll post anothe rpainting soon.

I don't invest much time into DeviantArt either.  It's too weird for me now.  Yes, post another painting!

9 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

But they'll good TBH especially Gaara & Meier", So they are Fooly Cooly & Brendon, nice to meet you",

Just as I thought Vampire Hunter D? 'D',, The silent type vampire character that almost don't talk similar w/ Alucard",  That is the favorite of my close friend", He likes drawing too & he draw as well", He sometimes force & inspire me to draw & post & show to the world lol drama",

Update: Have you seen this sketch?! I sketch that away from home (low land to be specific) where the temp is very high".

fnfOTUq.jpg

plus Az'ka & Ling Sig version",

qBM6Xqv.gifD2H4kI0.png

Wow I love the sketch!  I only know two of the characters - Ichigo and Mega Man.  Who is the one on the top left in the cat costume?

Awesome!  What program do you use to make the bottom two?  They are amazing!  Diggin' the one on the right - the color scheme and background are nice!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

I don't invest much time into DeviantArt either.  It's too weird for me now.  Yes, post another painting!

Wow I love the sketch!  I only know two of the characters - Ichigo and Mega Man.  Who is the one on the top left in the cat costume?

Awesome!  What program do you use to make the bottom two?  They are amazing!  Diggin' the one on the right - the color scheme and background are nice!

Thanks", That anime character is Son Goku's lost son lol", Seriously his name is Son Goku the stupid monkey from Gensomaden Saiyuki",

The program I used are Photoshop & Cinema 4D, too bad I haven't be able to continue learning C4D, my laptop don't meet the required specs".

Update: Currently Coloring the last Enma",

9 hours ago, BG_painter said:

And you are in Berlin!! Pls tell me you like Goethe!
i am fascinated by Faust legend!!! *_*

@MooseSketts congrats on your artwork and your deviant art :) You are doing a great job ^_^

The Divine Comedy and Faust are two of my favorite books :D 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

what do you wnjoy writting? poems? fiction?

As I promised, my last painting. I think it's the best still life I painted. I am ready to start a new one, and I am also doing different type of drawings to experiment with different things, maybe someday i'll post it here :giggle: I am trying to master all types of academic painting, Soon i might be moving from still life :)

VBE5kRB.jpg

Fiction, my first book will be published soon :D aside from that I wrote songs and short stories as well as reviews, commercials etc :D Also this drawing is awesome :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BG_painter said:

what do you wnjoy writting? poems? fiction?

As I promised, my last painting. I think it's the best still life I painted. I am ready to start a new one, and I am also doing different type of drawings to experiment with different things, maybe someday i'll post it here :giggle: I am trying to master all types of academic painting, Soon i might be moving from still life :)

VBE5kRB.jpg

? I don't have words... you know that feeling when want say something but simply you can't say anything because your mouth and mind are disconnect and just move your head left and right with your hand above your mouth?

Magnificent work!! I would love see a very simple Rorona sketch made for you!

• Like 1

Waw that's a very nice painting", I haven't tried that ever", 

The other day I took one of the painting of my sister-in-law's twin using 8meg pixel camera. The quality is kinda bad because I took it at night lightened only by bulb. 

btw, all the drawings I posted here are very bad quality, it feels like I want to pic them using iphone 6's camera of my sister for better quality.

qHLI9Z8.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Wow I like the contrast in this one.  Is this done with ink?  Also, who is this (like, is she a character from an anime)?

i really don't remember who she is, sorry, but i promise that i will posting something new these days. I really liked this thread and enjoyed all those pictures, so i will start drawing again, there are a lot of talented people in here!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...