Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

The one of Link really takes me back to my childhood @Honor_Hand 
Do you know who the girl in the second drawing is?  (Awesome color scheme, by the way)

Awesome, glad you liked them ^^

The girl in the second drawing is Momohime, one of the two main characters from the Wii / PS Vita title, Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Great stuff, totally recommended. Loved in on the Wii and I'm looking to play it again on the Vita at some point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

I love the colored ones!  They are really vibrant!  What colored pencils did you use?

I think my favorite one is the last one of Natsu.  Never got into Fairy Tail, but that face is priceless

Thank you very much ^^. I didn't use anything special, just Faber Castell color pencils , as well as Giotto Stillnovo color pencils ?

I loved that expression of his in that chapter of the manga :D. Without going into spoilers, he pretended to be a bad guy in order to help a friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
10 hours ago, BG_painter said:

THIS....IS..... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Are you part of any artists community or do you join exhibitions/competitions?

If not you totally should. 1f44d.png

I don't participate in many communities but I do frequent museums often :hmm: I wouldn't consider myself notable enough to warrant joining a community because I quite frankly don't have the freetime to paint as often as I'd like to

13 hours ago, Dreggit said:

I don't participate in many communities but I do frequent museums often :hmm: I wouldn't consider myself notable enough to warrant joining a community because I quite frankly don't have the freetime to paint as often as I'd like to

You need to start ir right now :D
I am a professional, don't lose time you are good. ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...