Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does ascii artwork count? As in the images made of pure text?

For example this bunny in a box I've been working on:

Edit: This site doesn't like my colored ascii apparently. I removed it 'till it gets fixed.

Here's some colored binary artwork. Have to use screenshot since the site can't process the colors.

6iXir.png

Edited by Misaki
  • Like 2

So not sure if this counts but i noticed how everyone at EDMDistrict had an EDM logo and i really liked them so i decided to make one myself,currently using it as an avatar as well XP

-if you happen to see this logo while visiting HDDubRave3/HDNexus or HDMusicGirl on youtube, you know its me

d7vvIlU.png

Edited by LeonGarza321
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

s005752839.jpgs005227605.jpgs010234311.jpgs010745604.jpgs013727819.jpg

Wow! Amazing creativity everyone, here are a few of mine but instead of posting some of my hand-drawn work, I decided to post works I created in LittleBigPlanet 2. They were done quite a long time ago, when I decided to create a gallery as my first pubished level. All were inspired by eternal love (swans) Madonna (Mary) Castor & Pollux ( Gemini, sorry for the misplacement ) and Mother Earth. These cropped pictures don't these justice as they are actually quite big that I even had to make my gallery into two parts just for these four. If you own LittleBigPlanet 2 and have some spare time, please take a moment to experience them yourself since It is quite impossible to show off the full images.

Edited by Gay_Angel
  • Like 3

Wow! Amazing creativity everyone, here are a few of mine but instead of posting some of my hand-drawn work, I decided to post works I created in LittleBigPlanet 2. They were done quite a long time ago, when I decided to create a gallery as my first pubished level. All were inspired by eternal love (swans) Madonna (Mary) Castor & Pollux ( Gemini, sorry for the misplacement ) and Mother Earth. These cropped pictures don't these justice as they are actually quite big that I even had to make my gallery into two parts just for these four. If you own LittleBigPlanet 2 and have some spare time, please take a moment to experience them yourself since It is quite impossible to show off the full images.

WOW this is some beautiful work.

It's fantastic! :)

Holy crap! I didn't even know that was LBP until I read it. Those are some impressive skills.

Thank you guys, you are all so sweet! Yes TakahashiDemon, I found create mode in LBP 2 quite bothersome, it's restrictive and complicated but I shouldn't complain as I don't have much experience in creating in LBP and I have seen other players create things I thought it was impossible. I want to post of few hand-drawn work but I'm quite timid to do so ( also that I have little knowledge to post images but so far I'm trying =>.<= ). Still I have a few Miiverse ( Nintendo Wii U ) posts I made which were so difficult but with patience and practice til it was feeling like second nature. As before, apologies for the cropped images, it is my best option to transfer images.

s131331857.png s132549284.png s133003497.png s133327118.png s133629389.png

s133944980.png

These are just a few, hope you enjoy them as I did creating them!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

vgn1jo.jpg

I really wish I could draw half as well as some of you guys here, but sadly I can not.

Some background:

So, like three years ago I was in an AP art class and my art teacher had given out masks to the beginner art class as a project.

I had just finished my project and needed something to do so I took one of the masks and started to paint it.

I really wanted to portray an image of beauty whilst making it look overall rough and dirty.

It's actually an unfinished piece, but never really got around to it.

Maybe in the future I will finish it and post the finished product here.

I found this picture on my computer earlier and felt like posting it...

It looks a lot better in person, the colors are a lot more vibrant.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...